Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa Raymond cheering thread

251K views 5K replies 57 participants last post by  Meelis 
#1 ·
why doesn't she have a forum/thread of her own? she is one of the highest ranked americans. and she has played well this year. players ranked lower than her get there own ones so why shouldn't lisa?

#166 ·
Re: Lisa Raymond cheering thread - vol 2

Madrid R2 vs. Dulko/Peer:bounce:

#169 ·

:)
But Shahar:hug:

#174 ·

:woohoo:
let's get a title here!:bounce:

#176 ·

They are playing in Warsaw:eek:
They are the top seeds:cool:
R1 vs. Errani/Garbin:bounce:

#179 ·

:D:woohoo:

#185 ·

Lisa:hug:
Get well soon!:hug:

#188 ·

Hopefully everything is alright for this week. Probably a few more days before they play their first round (Wednesday, Thursday I guess?).

Lisa/Pesh's section of the draw. They are seeded 2, strange because both their's and Medina/Ruano's rankings add up to the same number (10) which is the best after Black/Huber. Given the recent results of both teams and these rankings, I think we can properly say Lisa/Pesh are the 2nd best team in the world now. :yeah:

[14] Chuang / Mirza
Senoglu / Wickmayer
Kutuzova / Rezai
Radwanska / Radwanska
Ditty / Salerni
Domachowska / Paszek
Garbin / Vinci
[2] Peschke / Raymond

I'm very nervous with that first round. :unsure: I know Garbin and Vinci aren't the force they used to be but they have had amazing results on clay before. After that, there is a possible 4th meeting of the year with Chuang/Mirza, which would of course be another tough one. If they get through to the Quarters I'll be happy.

Both of them have 3R points to defend. Good luck girls!!! :bounce: :hearts: :yeah: :D

#189 ·

Go Lisa/Kveta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.