Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Photos of Petra Kvitova

2M views 5K replies 184 participants last post by  Meelis 
#1 · (Edited)
Please Put all photos / images / avatars / wallpapers of Petra here : matches, interviews, events, photo shoots etc. (both on-court/on-tour & off-court/off-tour) Thank You.

#2,782 ·
is that just me, or she lost some weught since RG, she looks realy good and fit :worship: :hearts: :hearts:

thanks god that she didn't play another 3 setter, and now wickmayer :help: they played im madrid :facepalm: it was horrible from both side :help: i just wanna to finish that in 2 also, good luck today :bounce: :bounce:

#2,786 ·
#2,793 ·
OMG, the difference! Real blonde is so beautiful, because it matches the rest of what nature gave her. The fake blonde is freaky and horrid.
While that is part of it, the other problem with Aga's hair is that it is completely without shades or highlights and therefore is a single, lifeless shade which also looks a bit dry and frizzled. Petra's hair has contrasts and highlights. When dying hair blonde they ought to make sure to replicate these natural shades, otherwise it ends up looking even more fake than necessary.

As usual Petra looks pretty good all scrubbed up and she chose a dress and makeup style that is fairly flattering for her. Regarding the above posts, Petra is not exactly "fat" but she is definitely a bit "soft" and in need of more fitness.

#2,789 ·
OMG, the difference! Real blonde is so beautiful, because it matches the rest of what nature gave her. The fake blonde is freaky and horrid.

#2,791 ·
Petra's Facebook page:
Had a great practice with Daniela today :)

Now, tell me, who's fat? :rolleyes: :cool:

#2,798 ·
Wow, :eek: super shot! :worship: :cool:
The ball hits Kotyza to the head or chest in 3, 2, 1! Everybody's happy! :lol:

#2,806 ·
Well, not a great prove really. :rolleyes:

The first is just a photo of old friend chatting to each other which is quite normal among the Czech (or even Slovak) tennis players and coaches on any tournaments.
The other ones are showing nothing, because you can easily show only the photos you want to show and skip or delete the ones you don't like to show. Plus I can't see if the house where Petra is running is Radek's hotel or just corner of a street where she turns around when jogging. :rolleyes:

Moreover, I don't think Petra is so dump to go to sleep with Radek while all the journalist and paparazzi are watching and taking pictures. It's the same as with the photo shoot pictures. ;)

That's all? I was expecting spy shots of act of love. I'm disappointed by Blesk effort here
What is so shocking about that? :rolleyes: If they had some real prove they wouldn't be only local tabloid but would already be one of the world's best tabloids.
Or if this was true, they would become a serious newspapers. :lol: I can hardly imagine that. :lol:

So is Blesk billing these as Petra heading into Radek's hotel?
I guess. :confused:

I swear this is becoming more and more amazing, the gossip. :hysteric:

Way better than any gossip news period. :rolls:
Yeah, right? :lol:

I think this photo would be enough proving for Blesk to make a conclusion that Petra is dating Radek, Leander and Kotyza at the same time. :lol:

Not that this deserved a response. But you must have me terribly confused. :scratch:

I rarely talk about Petra's fitness/body, especially in comparison to the other things I've complained about.

I always felt 'those other traits, attributes, her mindset, surroundings', etc., were more/most paramount to her decline and mediocrity.

Quite frankly, I usually defend her body/fitness when people here or non fans who don't follow her try to make that a primary argument or fun of her.
Don't forget about male hitting partner. ;)

#2,809 ·
I wouldn't mind "serving" Sonali. She's gorgeous.

#2,810 ·
Petra looks very relaxed and happy, I hope she will use this good mood on the court. :bounce: :)

Afternoon tea and scones (yummy) with the BBC yesterday, now I feel English :)

An important message on our stringing machine :) POJD

#2,811 ·
Love it. Want a pojd shirt.

#2,813 ·
She could found her own brand of "Pojď!" T-shirts or start her own division of clothes from Nike like RF. :oh: :cool:

#2,817 ·
#2,820 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.