Petra Kvitová Live Scores Thread vol3 - Page 245 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2015, 03:17 PM   #3661
country flag Queen Petra Fan

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Cool Re: Petra Kvitová Live Scores Thread vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypersonic View Post
Why Petra, why?! I mean, why Kotyza, why?!

Coach Huggybear is a nice man to be sure, but realistically, what has he improved in her head and game in years????

The young, hungry, competition is gaining on her fast. I fully expect Karolina Pliskova, and maybe even Lucie Safarova, to pass her in the rankings eventually. Wouldn't shock me at all. Hate to say it...
Queen Petra Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2015, 06:01 PM   #3662
country flag thejuju

thejuju has much to be proud of thejuju has much to be proud of thejuju has much to be proud of thejuju has much to be proud of thejuju has much to be proud of thejuju has much to be proud of thejuju has much to be proud of thejuju has much to be proud of thejuju has much to be proud of thejuju has much to be proud of thejuju has much to be proud of
Re: Petra Kvitová Live Scores Thread vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
See I missed this match for good reason, based off what I'm hearing.
That second set must be R-rated. You know, not for everyone. Unless you love nightmares, don't you dare!
thejuju is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2015, 01:50 PM   #3663
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejuju View Post
That second set must be R-rated. You know, not for everyone. Unless you love nightmares, don't you dare!
It's not that bad anymore actually. When she "plays" like that I just don't care. I thought she can play a good match when watching the 1st set but I quickly realised she's most likely gonna lose it after watching the 2nd.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2015, 05:53 PM   #3664
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
It's not that bad anymore actually. When she "plays" like that I just don't care. I thought she can play a good match when watching the 1st set but I quickly realised she's most likely gonna lose it after watching the 2nd.
Hopefully, all this sucky play recently means she'll surprise us at Indian Wells and/or Miami.

And thanks for the tip Juju
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2015, 12:25 AM   #3665
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hopefully, all this sucky play recently means she'll surprise us at Indian Wells and/or Miami.

And thanks for the tip Juju
If she gets her confidence back, at this point I dont even think she can defend the points from last year she is a walking bye, especially if she draws Carla again
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2015, 02:44 PM   #3666
country flag Synth

Synth is a splendid one to behold Synth is a splendid one to behold Synth is a splendid one to behold Synth is a splendid one to behold Synth is a splendid one to behold Synth is a splendid one to behold Synth is a splendid one to behold Synth is a splendid one to behold Synth is a splendid one to behold Synth is a splendid one to behold Synth is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
See I missed this match for good reason, based off what I'm hearing.
You've probably saved two years of your life.
Synth is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2015, 02:31 AM   #3667
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth View Post
You've probably saved two years of your life.
Ditto to Synth, that I told Juju.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote