Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vika's Photos thread vol.2

979K views 5K replies 159 participants last post by  ozza 
#1 ·
See less See more
#4,109 ·
Yeah she got back to LA with Sascha from Aspen earlier this week before she went to Hawaii a couple days ago.

Doubtful she's in Hawaii to train. Kenna lives there and she would be way too distracting. :lol: Wim said in an interview with some Dutch guy that he would be flying out to California to train with Vika. Sascha does not seem to be with her. Plus she was in Hawaii last year Thanksgiving weekend as well before heading back to LA to train. Hawaii's only a 5 hour flight from California, after all. Should be back in LA on Monday or so.

This is just her last little fun time of the off season before the tennis really kicks in. :)

#4,115 ·
#4,125 ·
Who is that guy?

#4,130 ·
I'm not sure, she was with that Tennis player boyfriend in the period when she was doing well and dominating so it can't be all that bad. I don't think that Redfool was a good influence on her though I felt that all he wanted to do was have a good time and party which distracted Vika.

We'll just have to see what happens with this latest dude and hope for the best.

#4,132 ·
Yeah that's what it seems like but surprised it's undercover if so because she's being pretty obvious. Good for her though and seems like a positive influence (hopefully anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.