Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vika's Photos thread vol.2

979K views 5K replies 159 participants last post by  ozza 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2,282 ·
Bentley sponsorship would be HUGE :worship:. But for a great cause is good too :).

#2,290 ·
Now that we know that Vika won't play in Doha, her next match might be in this charity event just before Indian Wells:

http://www.vikaazarenkatennis.com/vika-announces-first-annual-charity-event/
Los Angeles, C.A. (February 3, 2014) – WTA world No. 2 tennis player, Victoria Azarenka, announced today that her 1st annual charity event, Vika for the Cause, will be held on March 1, 2014 at the exclusive Malibu Racquet Club in Malibu, CA. A portion of the proceeds will support the creation of a new Rehabilitation Center at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. Azarenka will be joined by 17-time Grand Slam Champion and current world #1, Serena Williams and good friend and former ATP top 10, Gael Monfils, as well as other ATP/WTA friends.

#2,293 ·
An update :yeah:. Good to see her training, but how serious can it be if she's wearing jeans?

#2,295 ·
Oh hahaha yeah looks like you're right. Vika loves her leggings :tears:.

#2,299 ·
Dat hair tho

Happy Valentines day! Hope u all had something special ❤ @redfoo love u more

#2,311 ·
It isn't necessarily as bad as it looks. It depends what it is, which of course we don't really know.

There's a chance she is wearing such a boot to aid the healing process. If you have a foot injury it's probably not the best idea to go out on your feet unprotected most the night, so precautions have to be taken. I have thought this before as well eg. I remember her turning up to the party in Indian Wells in heels or something last year. It might be what you want to do, but isn't necessarily the best idea if you want to get better soon.

I hope she gets well soon.

#2,312 ·
I still think the boot is just to stabilize the foot in healing too. I feel that if it were something more serious we would have heard by now (like her team would have already done all the proper tests).

THAT HAIR! :hysteric:

#2,313 ·
Her leg(s) probably will weaken without being able to train them though, and of course she can't practise tennis. Apart from a bit of upper body work she's pretty much having an extended rest, which may be good in the long run but she will be rusty in the upcoming tournaments.

The hair is awesome :)

#2,314 ·
She may as well enjoy herself if she can't play. Everyone needs outlets and players like Ma$ha and Reehanna clearly have found a balance between public appearances and tennis. Vika clearly wants that as well, so she may as well go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.