10. Israel
11. Bulgaria
12. Croatia

13. Georgia
14. Bosnia and Herzegovina
15. Turkey
16. Luxembourg

#1,304 ·
Does anyone know why the Polish team performed so distant in the press conference after the win against the Israeli team?
the meeting lasted less than one minute, as the Poles didn't want really to answer the questions

#1,312 ·
Thanks to Aga Poland into WG 2 Playoffs ! :yeah:

Feel sorry for Croatia. Why did they have to meet Poland :(

#1,320 ·
I am sorry but the Israeli crowd is the most disgusting piece of shit I have ever seen and the facilities which I am not convinced are any better are not good enough for them to keep on getting this tournament. And if you ask any tennisforummer who is not Israeli, they will not say it was great, by any standards ;) It's nice that Hungary gets a go now :)

#1,321 ·
I am sorry but the Israeli crowd is the most disgusting piece of shit I have ever seen and the facilities which I am not convinced are any better are not good enough for them to keep on getting this tournament. And if you ask any tennisforummer who is not Israeli, they will not say it was great, by any standards ;) It's nice that Hungary gets a go now :)
If so, then why Israel got it twice? If it was so bad as you say..

#1,326 · (Edited)
Are you actually kidding... that's like saying that the Syrian civilians should be killed because they opposed the Assad regime...
They should have done what they do in Davis Cup where the home team can lose points if the crowd is being bias... Then hopefully the Israeli team would have been disqualified :cheer:
Obviously it will be impossible to explain to you :lol:

#1,346 ·
Actually, you are right... That's a different flooring to what I thought :lol:
But you are still a patronising idiot who thinks you are always right when often you aren't :angel: Remember Ukrainian weather :oh: And BTW many Africans came to the Soviet Union as Cominterns it turns out, not just the Russians in Africa briefly :oh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.