Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary

218K views 5K replies 98 participants last post by  SerenaMJ 
#1 ·
Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary

King
Le Bon Vivant
Rex Regum
LBV

My first innanet husband!

10 years on TF, still feels like he's making posts for the first time :hearts:

-------------

As you were.

#3 ·
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

Are you serious with this fuckery? :lol: Our next thread is gonna be your love note to LBV? :rolleyes:
Don't hate.

Some of us can last more than 6 months without getting banned. :oh:

#13 ·
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

Ugh. Can't they put the Lord on right now?! I have to leave around 11:30. :eek: Shit better not take more than an hour.

#14 ·

Olderer gets a walkover as Fish withdraws for "health reasons" :unsure::scared:

7 American men made R3, yet Roddick will be the only one to actually play a R4 match. Still carrying the American flag in his farewell tournament. Only fitting.

#20 ·
#24 ·

Y'all been reading the shit that Tipsarevic is spewing on his Twitter? @tipsarevicjanko

He's using Serena's match today as an example of why equal prize money is bullshit. :eek::eek::eek:
Is he the one that was talking before and is on the players council? :eek:
So annoying, freedom of speech should be limited to people with intelligence. Seriously.

#25 ·

Is he gay? Because hes really acting like a phaggot carrying on like this.
He's a self-hating gay man. It's so tragic, he needs to post a thread about it in Non-Tennis here on TF. :lol:

#26 ·

"I never play a person and say, 'Oh, that was an easy opponent.' No, I have never done that. Everything takes some type of match and mental toughness."

Bitch, why is she lying?! :hysteric: Does she not remember her match vs Greta Arn at the AO this year? :sobbing:

#30 ·

So what, are we blaming Common's raggedy ass for this or Vinas' raggedy ass for this? I need to know who to be mad at. :lol:

#39 ·

I was on the Common boat the first 2 times, because out of all the other candidates, he was the only one that to me was actually a man. I don't think I can condone this shit again. There is a reason it didn't work the first 2 times, let it go.

#53 ·

Did Love and Hip Hop Atlanta knock the other one out? I see that Chrissy and the rapper she's with has a spin-off.
I think so, sis. I haven't heard anything from the other L&HH people. :lol:

:haha::haha:True, but I'm talking about a guy that has balance. I mean a dude who will go out his way to protect her, not a weak bitch but someone who isn't going to break her heart every five minutes. lol
Awww. She does deserve that. Too bad brickhouse is already my man. :tears:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.