Tennis Forum banner

Victoria Azarenka Gets Ridiculous In RedFoo's Music Video!

9K views 37 replies 30 participants last post by  bobito 
#1 ·
From "guest" to the best :worship: Vika is a superstar of the tennis world and is now a bonafide actress! Catch her in the music video for RedFoo's #1 single Let's Get Ridiculous!

See less See more
1 1
#34 ·
Vika as a flight attendant...I know!

The music was as bad as the Lena D video, but at least Lena was in the whole thing. Vika was obviously having fun, so that's good.

#14 ·

I lasted just 3 and a half minutes...

Ok so I'm ignoring the fact that this "music" and everything is sooo sh***y

We are talking about Vika. So basically she went from guest to an extra in a music video :spit:
.....I mean yeah.. her hostess 5 seconds role was very important.......:haha:

#27 ·
For someone who preaches about individuality Redfoo's music is terribly generic and it has to be said dull. But if one could get past the awfulness of his music I suppose it would be possible to appreciate the playfulness of the video and the way it paid homage to the 1920s slapstick era of la Buster Keaton and the Keystone Cops. Still, I could feel my brain cells dying as the music played and as a human only has a finite amount of brain cells I definitely will not be allowing myself to hear this rubbish again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.