Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary

218K views 5K replies 98 participants last post by  SerenaMJ 
#1 ·
Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary

King
Le Bon Vivant
Rex Regum
LBV

My first innanet husband!

10 years on TF, still feels like he's making posts for the first time :hearts:

-------------

As you were.

#2,540 ·
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

What is bukkake?

#2,545 ·
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

No, but seriously...is this new guy still married legaly or not?!

#2,547 ·

No, but seriously...is this new guy still married legaly or not?!
Who knows about their situation or arrangement. They could be separated but still legally married. People have already started digging up stuff. Posting his wife's facebook, talking about his children, etc. I'm starting not to like this guy.

If things don't last I would hope their isn't a dip in Serena's play as she seems to think he's the reason she's been playing so well. He hasn't really added anything of significance to her game. All he did was get her to calm down in some matches. Patrick doesn't even have a good reputation for helping the players out at his own Academy. Serena can do much better but it's her life. jmo

#2,554 ·
#2,557 ·

That song is amazingly gorgeous! :hearts: :bigcry:

#2,561 ·

Mo, my friend Chris almost got his ass beat last night by this lesbian couple. :hysteric: He was drunk as hell and and we were leaving a bar and these this couple were fighting and one pushed the other and he started yelling "**** FIGHT! **** FIGHT!" and they both turned him and started cussing him out and getting in his face. :crying2: He pussied out immediately. But shit, the top? IDK what terminology lesbians use? The top(?), alpha girl(?), would've made me run away too. Bitch was giving fresh out of San Quentin teas. :tears:

#2,573 ·

Martha fans and their curious use of words like pressed and shade :hysteric: Next they will be spilling the 'tea of truths!!1'
What's here to laugh. The tea of truth has been spilled by Doomsday :shrug:
:crying2: :haha:

#2,578 ·

Serena's man's family is worth possibly 680 million euros according to someone in the thread :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.