Tennis Forum banner

ART Hong Kong Asian Games Exhibition

8K views 265 replies 14 participants last post by  lemonwilly 
#1 · (Edited)

Hello and Welcome to the Hong Kong Asian Games Exhibtion. This tournament has a slight adjustment to it. Instead of having 2 WTA players and 1 ATP legend, we are changing that to 3 WTA players.

Therefore, a maximum of 12 players can play at the Hong Kong Exhibition. There will be 3 WTA players in each team. The 4 teams are: Team Europe, Team Russia, Team Asia/Pacific and Team Americas (including South America). The first player to commit for their team will captain that team.

Managers have decided that each player will receive 1000 points to split between 3 sets. You can only commit one of your players for either exhibition.

The tournament begins on Saturday 11th December and the deadline for commitments and to send points in will be Saturday 11th December 11:00 AM GMT. You can now commit your player for the tournament

Send points to Serena_4ever

See less See more
#8 ·
Hey Beesley, I've just been informed that because you commited for the Hopman Cup first, for now you can only play that one because I have to give other players a chance who haven't got chance to commit yet! But if no one else commits by Saturday and the exhibition isn't full then you can play this one too! :)

#9 ·
Hi Plexi, because you commited for the Hopman Cup first, I have to wait for others to commit who haven't had the chance to comitt yet, but if the tournament doesn't become full by Saturday, then of course you and Beesley can play both Exhibitions! :)

#10 ·
So far I have Dulko confirmed as Team Captain for Team Americas! :)

Still 11 places left, 2 places left in Team Americas, 3 in Team Europe, 3 in Team Russia and 3 in Team Asia/Pacific! :)

#12 ·
Yay! :bounce:

Welcome Vera! Vera confirmed as Team Captain for Russia!

10 spots left! 2 in Team Americas, 2 in Team Russia, 3 in Team Europe and 3 in Team Asia/Pacific!!

2 Captain spots left! One for Team Europe and one for Team Asia/Pacific! ;)

#21 ·
Hey Miloti you can only use one of your players in the exhibitions, then when the proper tournament starts after the exhibitions, you can use all your players then!! Who out of Justine, Svetlana or Sabine are you going to choose to play in this exhibition? :)

#22 ·
7 spots left up for grabs! :)

3 spots still left in Team Europe!- Needs a Captain!
2 spots left in Team Russia!
1 spot left in Team Asia/Pacific!
1 spot left in Team Americas!

Commit as soon as you can :-D

#26 ·
Hong Kong Exhibition is now open for players to commit another one of their players. There are 4 spots left as a place has been reserved for Miloti to decide which player he wants :)

#28 ·
Can I call back Anna Chakvetadze from her holiday in Peru and order her to play in Hong Kong?

#31 ·
no-hay-igual I think I sent points to you.. did you receive them?

#34 ·
Hey, Team Captains will have to send their line ups, but just need to wait for your full team to commit! There will be two singles rubbers and if it is a draw after the two rubbers have been played then there will be a doubles match to determine the winner!! :-D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.