Tennis Forum banner

Alla Kudryavtseva

129K views 2K replies 73 participants last post by  rucolo 
#1 ·
http://home17.inet.tele.dk/wta/sp/kudr4280.htm
Here's some more info.
Had her best ever result at Felixstowe around 2 weeks ago where she went from Qual into the final. Did well at St. Gaudens too. And a good tournament at St. Petersburgh too, with a luckier draw she could've gone further.
GO Alla.

#1,029 ·
Although the Bahamas cleared itself of all the Top 50 players, Alla unfortunately drew Kristyna Pliskova in the first round. Kris will win this, I think, if her twin Karolina qualifies (she's currently the #1 seed in qualifying). If not, Alla should defeat her.

#1,035 ·
So our princess is playing WTA Charleston,SC this week.She is going to play Eleni Danilidou in the first round,and this is a veru winable match :) Posible second round against Palvyuchenkova who could she beat easily.Last week Alla lost to Pegula in 3 sets,but i believe she had match points.Also hope she changed that horendou outfit from Lacoste :O

#1,039 ·
Alla is the #5 seed at the 50K Dothan. She drew De Brito, and I was like :facepalm: But she destroyed her, 62 62! So the losing streak is over. Up next, either Tetiana Luzhanska or Lauren Davis.

#1,041 · (Edited)
Yesss, the important princess wins, this is a fabulous result!!!

#1,048 · (Edited)
Next tournament for the important princess is at Mutua Madrileña Open, she always wins matches in Madrid, the important and elegant pink princess will visit this tournament!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.