Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 2013 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol 2

1M views 5K replies 502 participants last post by  James 
#1 ·
Let the new volume begin :bounce:

#108 ·
You know, in Russia McDonald's is considered cool. Many youngsters go there and "experience" an American life.
It's so funny how they think they are cool and hip, while in the US, typical down-to-earth people go and eat that food. :lol:
I think everywhere in Europe youngsters do it and also wear usual American clothes (baggy hoodies, universities shirts) and think that's really cool :unsure:

#123 ·
JJ is wise to bring back the bangs.

Reactions: Brena
#140 ·

Maria and her main business weapon

#149 ·
I used to be well-compensated to work on McDonald's advertising for the Southwest region.

The politics were interesting.

#150 ·

:inlove:

Reactions: Utautai
#151 ·
Apr

Serena Williams Goes All Black Power

Say it loud, say it proud T…

Serena and Venus Williams held their annual Williams Invitational last weekend. The whole thing is for charity and part of the fun is everyone gets dressed up in costumes. Serena may have taken her costume choice one step too far. Serena went as a member of the Black Panther Party. With big risks come big rewards.-TO

[Terez Owens]

:worship:

And no, that's not Venus on the left. :lol: FU, MTO!

Reactions: Infiniti2001
#152 ·

So Gangstarena is back?!? :eek:

#155 ·
Vee looks like she's ready to join RVD, Dave and me for a fun afternoon of yelling at the neighborhood kids to "get off my lawn, your darn brats!"

#174 ·
God, she is such a wannabe clone stalker. Really Vika, out of all the cars in the world? This one? Sick. This is just like when Maria had that short wig last year. Who got one a few weeks later? Also when Shazza was is Laura and Genie's video, this sad clone had to make one as well. She's watched Single white female too many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.