Videos of Petra Kvitova - Page 75 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 15th, 2014, 08:01 PM   #1111
country flag MHingisfan

MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice
Re: Videos of Petra Kvitova

Thanks paulmara for the Fed Cup Final and what a match.

[/quote]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 24th, 2014, 07:19 AM   #1112
country flag Macu

Macu is just really nice Macu is just really nice Macu is just really nice Macu is just really nice Macu is just really nice Macu is just really nice Macu is just really nice Macu is just really nice Macu is just really nice Macu is just really nice Macu is just really nice

To refresh some nice memories. Here are the moments from Wimbledon 2014 (in full hd).

Macu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2014, 07:49 PM   #1113
country flag honzaneumannn

honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macu View Post
To refresh some nice memories. Here are the moments from Wimbledon 2014 (in full hd).

The best one is this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scP9popUi8s

3 hours of Wimby final incl. pre-speeches by Martina, Lindsay and McEnroe.

The most impressive moments actually start for me in 2:15:40 with the tears of her father and continue with 2:15:50 with her showing the trophy.

Also 2:19:30 and her meeting with other Wimbledon winners in interiors of that Wimby building is also great to watch - Martina, Bartoli, Sukova and Kodes - all of them there.

Today, I have had a great evening (with a coffee) while watching it once more (and ending in tears once more which is really horrible for a man...ha, ha).

Last edited by honzaneumannn : Nov 29th, 2014 at 08:03 PM.
honzaneumannn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2014, 08:03 AM   #1114
country flag Macu

Macu is just really nice Macu is just really nice Macu is just really nice Macu is just really nice Macu is just really nice Macu is just really nice Macu is just really nice Macu is just really nice Macu is just really nice Macu is just really nice Macu is just really nice

Thanks. I know this video well. I personally like a connection of sport with a dramatic music. Big emotions. That is why I prepared the previous clip with The Exorcist theme.

BTW was there discussed this?

Tracy Austin about Eugenie Bouchard before the final:
"This is only her sixth grandslam title..."
"To be the Wimbledon champion this quickly ..."
"A lot of us think she is going to be a future grand slam champion, but just didn't think this gonna be so early..."
"She has played so much better with each match. Beat Kvitova... ehmm excuse me, beat Petkovic ..."

It seems to me that Tracy really 100% believed Eugenie would win.

Last edited by Macu : Dec 1st, 2014 at 10:33 AM.
Macu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2014, 09:42 AM   #1115
country flag honzaneumannn

honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macu View Post
Thanks. I know this video well. I personally like a connection of sport with a dramatic music. Big emotions. That is why I prepared the previous clip with The Exorcist theme.

BTW was there discussed this?

Tracy Austin about Eugenie Bouchard before the final:
"This is only her sixth grandslam title..."
"To be the Wimbledon champion this quickly ..."
"A lot of us thing she is going to be a future grand slam champion, but just didn't think this gonna be so early..."
"She has played so much better with each match. Beat Kvitova... ehmm excuse me, beat Petkovic ..."

It seems to me that Tracy really 100% believed Eugenie would win.
A memorable person of Tracy Austin caliber can say whatever she wants, nevertheless, despite all those sh... she said, everyone will be much more curious to hear what Martina, Chris or Lindsay think about the eventual outcome before the match / the real outcome after the match...
honzaneumannn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2014, 05:16 PM   #1116
country flag toptimbot

toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all

toptimbot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2014, 09:13 PM   #1117
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

still dissapointing that she didnt bagel cheaterpova
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2014, 11:05 AM   #1118
country flag Feardes

Feardes is just really nice Feardes is just really nice Feardes is just really nice Feardes is just really nice Feardes is just really nice Feardes is just really nice Feardes is just really nice Feardes is just really nice Feardes is just really nice Feardes is just really nice Feardes is just really nice

Full match footing of Petra's battle with Kerber in Fed Cup final, not a best match in terms of tennis quality but definitely one of the best as concerns to atmosphere & drama, commentary in Czech.
https://gofile.me/2aNfm/ZxmG6vsf
Feardes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2014, 02:46 PM   #1119
country flag aknox

aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feardes View Post
Full match footing of Petra's battle with Kerber in Fed Cup final, not a best match in terms of tennis quality but definitely one of the best as concerns to atmosphere & drama, commentary in Czech.
Thanks
Moonball her to death!

Pojd! Ajde! Allez up your...! Vamos!?.......
aknox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2014, 03:22 PM   #1120
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feardes View Post
Nonsense
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote