Melanie Oudin - Page 306 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 21st, 2015, 12:22 AM   #4576
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melanie Oudin

Interesting draws for Mel in Sacramento. She'll play top-seed, An-Sophie Mestach. She and Jan will face Weinhold/Whorisky in R1, whom they beat last week.

She's off the schedule for tomorrow, so both matches should be on Wednesday. Let's go Mel!!

Bally
Oudin || Azarenka | Ivanovic | Mattek-Sands | Minella | Safarova | Sanders | Serena | Sharapova | Soylu | Venus | Wozniacki
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 23rd, 2015, 03:30 AM   #4577
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Melanie lost 46 46 to Mestach. Of course the loss is disappointing, but Mel played a really competitive match. A lot of positives to take from tonight. She also fought hard towards the end of the match. She was down 1-5. Mel got it to 4-5 and took an injury timeout. Not sure what was wrong, but hopefully nothing too serious.

However, once Mel's game clicks, it'll be awesome to watch.

She still has doubles with Jan, too.

Bally
Oudin || Azarenka | Ivanovic | Mattek-Sands | Minella | Safarova | Sanders | Serena | Sharapova | Soylu | Venus | Wozniacki
Old Jul 23rd, 2015, 03:34 AM   #4578
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute

Shame that Mel drew such an inform player in the first round, but considering her shoulder was bothering her by the end of the match, maybe a little break from singles is not a bad idea. Don't need another injury. She kept the match surprisingly competitive, though she wasn't playing all that well, a lot, really a lot, of unforced errors, and I think I could count the first serves she made on my fingers. But, some good points here and there, good shots. Hopely the shoulder won't trouble her too much.

46 46
tenisamulo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2015, 12:42 PM   #4579
country flag americandreams

americandreams has much to be proud of americandreams has much to be proud of americandreams has much to be proud of americandreams has much to be proud of americandreams has much to be proud of americandreams has much to be proud of americandreams has much to be proud of americandreams has much to be proud of americandreams has much to be proud of americandreams has much to be proud of americandreams has much to be proud of

It's definitely a respectable scoreline against a good player. Certainly nothing to be unhappy about coming back from a long break. Hopefully the injury isn't anything serious and she can just take positives from the match.
americandreams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2015, 10:34 PM   #4580
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Melanie and Jan gave a w.o. in doubles.

Bally
Old Jul 23rd, 2015, 10:37 PM   #4581
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Melanie has entered the US Open Q list with her Special Ranking of #159. She can obviously still get a MDWC though, even if not probable.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2015, 10:40 PM   #4582
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Melanie has entered the US Open Q list with her Special Ranking of #159. She can obviously still get a MDWC though, even if not probable.
Thanks for the info. Can you say if she is an alternate for Stanford or Washington qualifying?

Bally
Old Jul 23rd, 2015, 10:44 PM   #4583
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
Thanks for the info. Can you say if she is an alternate for Stanford or Washington qualifying?
ALT #18 in Washington. She'd have been ALT #15 in Stanford had chosen playing there.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2015, 06:19 PM   #4584
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Melanie drew another seed in R1. This time it's 4th seed, Eri Hozumi. However, this isn't a bad draw. Hozumi lost R1 in Stockton and R2 in Sacramento. Melanie has a good chance to get passed Hozumi.

Also, Melanie is playing doubles with Olivia Rogowska.

Bally
Old Jul 30th, 2015, 03:28 AM   #4585
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Melanie's R1 is suspended to Thursday. She's leading 63 41. She's in a great position and if she completes the win she'll play Kalinina in R2.

Bally
Old Jul 30th, 2015, 03:31 AM   #4586
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Let's go Mel!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2015, 01:31 AM   #4587
country flag americandreams

americandreams has much to be proud of americandreams has much to be proud of americandreams has much to be proud of americandreams has much to be proud of americandreams has much to be proud of americandreams has much to be proud of americandreams has much to be proud of americandreams has much to be proud of americandreams has much to be proud of americandreams has much to be proud of americandreams has much to be proud of

Great job to win the first one for her, but Kalinina is just too strong right now for Mel as she comes back. Certainly nothing to be ashamed of though, and a good scoreline.
americandreams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2015, 03:34 AM   #4588
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute

A respectable score against and inform opponent, getting closer maybe.
tenisamulo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote