Big Brother 15 (U.S.) Thread - Page 183 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 11:03 PM   #2731
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Big Brother 15 (U.S.) Thread

Are Alec and Jessie like a couple Overnight romance it seems. I seriously can't

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #2732
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
Are Alec and Jessie like a couple Overnight romance it seems. I seriously can't
Yeah, she confirmed it.

JoJo is all kinds of messy for those tweets though. I guess she's fuming that Jessie effortlessly stole the man she was Twitter-crushing on for 4 months. Oops! There was no need to drag Ian/Danielle into it.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #2733
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Why on earth was he even with Jojo She's not a girl you could bring to a nice restaurant or anything.
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #2734
country flag ptkten

ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
Why on earth was he even with Jojo She's not a girl you could bring to a nice restaurant or anything.
He didn't think they were dating so someone was mistaken. I have to say I'm impressed with Judd, somehow he got out of all of that in Vegas with everyone talking about how much they loved him and he kept his mouth shut.

McHale-Stephens-Watson-Robson-Townsend

Brodsky-Muhammed-Hampton-Keys-Crawford-Andrews-Hardebeck
ptkten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #2735
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

That was a prank, Jojo and that BB Canada guy were never together... Jessie is not a slut (like it matters anyway :P)! xD
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #2736
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedropt View Post
JoJo Spatafora ‏@JoJoDoll1 2h
Sorry but I keep it real &@JessieClaire88 is just another danielle #bb14 it's pathetic n I don't like girls like them��that is all folks!

Danielle Alexis M ‏@DanielleAlexisM 1h
Some people just love me so much that they keep talking when they know nothing about me �� #hilarious #uknownothing #Trashy #jealousmuch?

So Danielle and Shane are done? And what has happened bw Kaitlin and Jeremy?
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 08:45 PM   #2737
*Sesil*

True or Hater????

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rs00sl

@johncarloneil @GlennFiller @andyherren My date with #AndyHerren. So a few weeks ago I met a guy on Grindr. We both live in the boystown area of Chicago, so after a few messages we agreed to meet up at The Closet on Broadway. I didn't know this at the time but it was Andy from Big Brother 15. When I got to the bar he seemed like he had already had a few, but was pleasant enough to begin with. He was pretty loud and flamboyant (not exactly my type) and he wasn't very well-dressed, just gray pants and a t-shirt. I didn't know any of this prior to us meeting, because it was only a few messages exchanged and the pictures I saw on his profile didn't exactly show the "true" him. He did warn me beforehand that when he gets really drunk he likes to make out and made it very clear that he was a total bottom if things were to go that far. He had sent a few nude pics, mostly of his ass. His cock pics were obstructed by his hand but I could see that he had short ginger pubes.

After my first drink, he started asking why I didn't recognize him from Big Brother. I told him I didn't really watch the show, and he proceeded to tell me that he won this past season, and that he was pretty much the star. He made it seem like he had fans and supporters and was recognized everywhere he went. One guy did come up to him and say "hi" while we were there.

He said he would have won an extra $20 thousand prize if it weren't rigged for some girl named Elise or something and that he couldn't believe what a fake piece of trash she was. You could tell he really disliked her and it got under his skin that she was well liked by the public. He went on to say she married some old man for money. He kept repeating that he was the star and controlled the entire show and that's why he won the money. I was pretty put-off by his ego.

I could just keep apologizing because I didn't watch the show. He said it was ok because now that he was richer he had a lot of guys hitting on him and offering to buy him drinks.

With every drink he got more and more plastered and it wasn't long before he admitted that people didn't like him very much once he left the show, he was being called a rat and that it really hurt his feelings to go online and see all of the negativity about him. He admitted he had said things about this Elise ladys son and it made the fans of the show mad. When I asked why, he said she had "some ugly retard kid" (his words, not mine) and he doesn't get why fans care anyway. He said he didn't realize what a big impact it would have on him before he did the show. I told him not to worry about it and to just ignore them, but he said he couldn't.

He tried to make out with me, and we did for like two seconds but I honestly wasn't feeling it at all. He smelled of alcohol and his personality just didn't really mesh with mine at all. And I don't use that much tongue on a first date, it's slutty. At this point, I wanted to end the date but he was too drunk to make it home. I had to help him (thankfully he's just 4 blocks from me on Roscoe). Halfway there he puked all over himself and seemed to think it was funny. His roommate was nice enough to get him in. He was nice, and apologized for Andy being this way

It wasn't until I got home and looked Andy up that I realized what a hard time he was having. I had a guy contact me that knows him and he said winning this show was the worst thing to happen to Andy. He's turned into an arrogant asshole that is drunk every day. When I saw Dr.Phil with Todd from the show Survivor I saw Andy one year down the road, so I thought telling my story might warn others and encourage him to seek help. I never any more of his Grindr messages and from what I hear he has moved on but basically pulls the same routine at every gay bar in Chicago.

So yeah, I just wanted you to know that he DOES read everything that is said about him and it DOES bother him a lot. I think he has a problem and maybe if someone out there sees him, they can help him more than I could.
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 09:12 PM   #2738
country flag MarilynRose

MarilynRose has a brilliant future MarilynRose has a brilliant future MarilynRose has a brilliant future MarilynRose has a brilliant future MarilynRose has a brilliant future MarilynRose has a brilliant future MarilynRose has a brilliant future MarilynRose has a brilliant future MarilynRose has a brilliant future MarilynRose has a brilliant future MarilynRose has a brilliant future

It sounds a lot like Andy but I think it's fake

So much drama after the season ended
Jessi & Judd were mad at Amanda last week for something she said in an interview and apparently most of the people in the cast dislike Nick and Jeremy

Petra Kvitova

Last edited by MarilynRose : Nov 22nd, 2013 at 09:17 PM.
MarilynRose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 10:52 PM   #2739
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

There has been LOTS of post-season drama.

I'm so over this cast though. All-Stars can't come soon enough.
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 11:05 PM   #2740
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO. I'm not surprised with too much of the post season stuff though. Judd is apparently friendly with everyone, the rest of the cast all hates Amanda/Aaryn/Andy, Jeremy and Kaitlin had a nasty breakup, and Elissa/Candice/Jessie/Helen all love each other (). I think those 4 girls all like Kaitlin too. I didn't hear any bad Nick stories, but I think Elissa is close with him because he's friends with Rachel.

The Jessie/Aaryn drama is the funniest though. Aaryn tweeted something a few weeks ago like "How come you're claiming that you don't like me anymore? You sure liked me in the jury house! *scissor emoji* *scissor emoji* *scissor emoji* *scissor emoji*"

Brenchel is currently filming the next season of The Amazing Race too. It's an All Stars / 2nd Chance / Redemption season

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 04:18 AM   #2741
country flag ptkten

ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone in the cast loves Andy. Candice and Helen were just posting pictures with him in Chicago. McCrae and Amanda are best friends with him and Jessie and Kaitlin tweet him more than almost anyone in the cast.

McHale-Stephens-Watson-Robson-Townsend

Brodsky-Muhammed-Hampton-Keys-Crawford-Andrews-Hardebeck
ptkten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 12:46 AM   #2742
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
LMAO. I'm not surprised with too much of the post season stuff though. Judd is apparently friendly with everyone, the rest of the cast all hates Amanda/Aaryn/Andy, Jeremy and Kaitlin had a nasty breakup, and Elissa/Candice/Jessie/Helen all love each other (). I think those 4 girls all like Kaitlin too. I didn't hear any bad Nick stories, but I think Elissa is close with him because he's friends with Rachel.

The Jessie/Aaryn drama is the funniest though. Aaryn tweeted something a few weeks ago like "How come you're claiming that you don't like me anymore? You sure liked me in the jury house! *scissor emoji* *scissor emoji* *scissor emoji* *scissor emoji*"

Brenchel is currently filming the next season of The Amazing Race too. It's an All Stars / 2nd Chance / Redemption season
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 12:47 AM   #2743
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

So Amanda and McCrae are still together?
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #2744
Trickle
Cetkovstan

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, Helen's dad who she talked about in the house passed away in October. That along with her losing her friend who was a fellow superfan but never got to see her play, died right before she was sequestered, she's been through her fair share of grief of late.

Most of the cast have shown themselves to be absolute egotistical attention whores. Some are using their fans to make money for themselves. I'm not talking about Elissa selling jewellery but McCrae needing money to go live with Amanda in Florida so he sells his car. Cue people accusing them of fan exploitation so McCranda try and include Tilly charity in to soften the blow but it only makes people criticize them more for dragging Britney into it. It's almost as if they are using Tilly as a shield against the notion that they aren't manipulating fans. It got really ugly and ended in Elissa-fan blaming. That's the gist I got from it, I felt so pathetic for even following the going-ons of these scum ass people. Their nastiness is just dull now. I'm just glad Candice, Helen and Elissa have all moved on and are still friends.

As someone who only watched parts of Season 6 & 8 before this season, it was nice to see seasons that didn't leave a bad taste in your mouth and you were happy with the winner. I have since BB15 ended caught the Big Brother US bug. I have gone on to review those seasons, watched Season 7, 13, 5, 11, 12 and 10 in that order (mostly power comps, twists and evictions) and I feel abit more knowledgeable about BBUS. I think I was using the term 'floater' way too loosely before. I can't believe how different Elissa is to her sister. I plan to finish all the seasons besides Season 1 of course before BB16.

Last edited by Trickle : Nov 24th, 2013 at 06:22 PM.
Trickle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #2745
*Sesil*

Yeah it was such a bad season this year, total scumbags, hope the All Star rumours for next season are legit and not just hopeful fans.