Jorgelina Cravero (272)(147)
Aranza Salut (317)(340)
Paula Ormachea (419)(927)
Victoria Bosio (--)(--)​

singles and doubles rankings in brackets

See less See more
#3 ·
Really hoping Canada can finally break through and win a WGII playoff! :cool:

Argentina is always tough, but obviously without Dulko we've got a much better chance. I really expect us to be able to pull out 3 wins, stoooked! Any chance there will be a livestream for this? ;)

#4 ·
Really hoping Canada can finally break through and win a WGII playoff! :cool:

Argentina is always tough, but obviously without Dulko we've got a much better chance. I really expect us to be able to pull out 3 wins, stoooked! Any chance there will be a livestream for this? ;)
tenniscanada.com will webcast the matches.
Saturday 13h00 Sunday 12h00

#5 ·
I'd be more than depressed if Canada would not win 3 matches here :sad:

I mean, no offence to Argentina, but for a WGII play off, that team is a joke :(....we should watch Omachea, she's probably the best player there with Cravero but shes slumping

#12 ·
R1 - A.WOZNIAK (CAN) v. P.ORMAECHEA (ARG)
R2 - V.TETREAULT (CAN) v. J.CRAVERO (ARG)
R3 - A.WOZNIAK (CAN) v. J.CRAVERO (ARG)
R4 - V.TETREAULT (CAN) v. P.ORMAECHEA (ARG)
R5 - S.FICHMAN / M.PELLETIER (CAN) v. V.BOSIO / A.SALUT (ARG)

#16 · (Edited)
They have the court set up at the very back of the complex, dragging one of the back courts towards the middle to leave room for stands on either wide.

They're rickety old wood stands, too, from McGill University.

When they had the zonal tie there, they had the (very nice metal stands) set up on the front court.

I didn't know the courts there were Taraflex. Isn't that supposed to be lightning fast? I play on those courts all the time. And even though they've got some wear and tear on them (and the wheelchair players don't help), so are slick, they're still what I would call pretty medium.

Stay tuned to my blog.

I'll be there all weekend with photos and video 'n stuff. I have a few photos of both teams up, and a little video of two of the Argentines (Salut and Ormaechea). But I had too many other stories to write for the newspaper the last couple of days to get back so far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.