Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

328K views 6K replies 110 participants last post by  Zamboni 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome to the Simona Halep cheering thread :wavey:

#2,790 ·
Interview with tennis channel .. better than the on court ones and have more variety ;)

http://www.tennischannel.com/video/v...4YMMAfb&lid=1&
That link didn't work for me, but this one did - http://www.tennischannel.com/video/...dcode=RlczAzbDpWZDkBl1PrsrlMQvU4YMMAfb&lid=1&

Thanks for posting anyway mido. :yeah: I wouldn't have been aware of it if you hadn't. Definitely a better interview. But, Justin ... 7 titles in 15 months? :lol:

BTW, for anyone using Chrome ... try it yourself first, but the video wouldn't load for me. I tried it in another browser (Opera) and it worked fine.

#2,789 ·
It might be :p
Safarova is so inconsistent and unpredictable that she could definitely hit a lot of UEs and Simona can easily win the match ;)

#2,792 ·
I can not wait to start the game.

#2,794 ·
This sub-forum is crazy, the pages go mad and it's not the first time, wtf! :confused:

After the previous game, I'm waiting this encounter as well as you guys !
We really need a Simona-Eugenie 4th round! (even if will be vey hard) ;)

#2,803 ·
My praise was listen. Thanks god!! Incredible match made by both, i'm so happy that i see Halep passing through an BBB in good shape. I'm a little worried because her serve was off a lot today.

#2,806 ·
This match was way too close for my comfort... There's no doubt her serve went off in the 3rd as she was tired... If Simona is finding conditions too hot in IW after playing in AO heat, it must be REALLY HOT in california...
Whoever her next opponent may be I trust her to come victor after today's performance...
Keep going Simona... This title is yours...

#2,809 ·
As usual ,, I can't bear watching the third set in this kind of matches :sad::sad:

Every thing was good and the world was happy till she missed those opportunities to make it 5-3 in the third ,, it wasn't a great performance especially in the second set but it was enough to make a routine win against a tough player
after that the horrible turn happened :tape:

but still the only good thing that she won .. winning in that conditions is a sign of a champion ( despite it kills me and burn my nerves :sad: )

didn't watch how she won in the end but i don't agree with that the win is because of Lucie's errors ... without Simona's errors in the set it would have been a very easy match ..

congrats and i fell that she will step it up and this match will be the tougher one as some of us expected before the tournament

#2,811 ·
And we all know that she can't play worse than her 2nd and 3rd set of this match, no ? :devil:
I'm just astonished that in 1st set she was serving so well, and then the shitfest begun :))
Her level dropped, Safarova gain confidence and ... glad this turned out well!

#2,815 · (Edited)
And we all know that she can't play worse than her 2nd and 3rd set of this match, no ? :devil: ...
Let's hope so!

The way she was playing today looked very much like how she played in the AO in the first 3 rounds. Occasional brilliant points followed by lots of points featuring passive rallying, hitting too much straight down the centre back at her opponent, and hitting balls way too short to barely beyond the service line. Still, look how far that got her in Melbourne! :lol:

Just a blip I think today. The new standards she set herself in Doha give me confidence that she can return in the next match to something near that sparkling, tournament-winning form.

#2,812 ·
She drop her lvl a little bit in the second set, but you have to give cretid to Lucie and don't dismiss her game and we all know that Halep has problems with BBB and today Lucie played well(when her forhand was on, Halep couldn't do much about it) thanks god in the end her forehand betrayal her. I'm sure, that in the next round she will be much easier for Simona.

#2,813 ·
Well this was a hot day for Simona, and for her fans. Now can't we all just cool off and enjoy Simo's win ?

It was a tough fight agains a tough oponnent. At the end of the first set she started waiting for the error, and it worked for a while. Glad she started hitting hard again at 3-4 in the 3'rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.