Tennis Forum banner

China PR's Golden Flowers Deserve In Fed Cup WG I, Not Asia Zone

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  chris-swede 
#1 ·
just cannot believe it :eek:

in 2008, China made the SF of WG I ... too bad NA-GOAT was injured for that SF and then the remaining Golden Flowers Peng, Zheng, Sun and Yan choked to hand the win to Spain ... and then Spain made the mean picture of team with small eyes to make fun of Chinese :rolleyes:

in 2009 WG I first round, China sent Yan, Zhang and Sun to get slaughtered by Russia in Moscow ... Russia fielded Dementieva, Kuznetsova, Chakvetadze and Kleybanova so of course we had no chance

the in 2009 WG playoff against Germany, we sent a strong team of Zheng, Peng, Lu and Sun but lost the deciding doubles :sad:

in 2010 WG II first round, China sent Baby Golden Flower team of Zhang, Han and Lu and we lose to the Slovak Republic

and now in 2010 WG II playoff against Sweden, we sent Peng, Zhang, Han and Zhou but lose against players like Larsson :tape:

just cannot believe in 2 years, we go from WG I SF to Asia zone ... this is the fault of the CTA :smash: they have terrible coaching and they don't have commitment from top players like NA-GOAT and Jie :rolleyes:

now next year in Asia Zone we need to compete with Japan, Taiwan, Kazakhstan just to reach the WG II Playoff and no guarantee we get there with the Baby Flowers who are not ready for the World State :tape:

See less See more
#2 ·
Ithink the last loss vs Sweden we can blame on the volcanic ash in Europe and flying ban in Europe, so some tired players had to play, even Peng arrived in better time and was not so tired.

Larsson beat Peng, today she was not ready in first set, but won in 3.

#6 ·
China will be back next year in the playoffs for sure! But they not lost cause of tiredness.

Sweden , with its 2-girl-team was just better on hardcourt. Sofia and JoLa can be very dangerous on hardcourt, more playing like Top50 and not like Top 150 or so. Sweden was just better.

Chinese problem was the wrong players in here. They have 2 better girls that not played cause of own unwillingness or what ever!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.