Tennis Forum banner

R.I.P. Masha Fans

13K views 171 replies 31 participants last post by  JoPova 
#1 · (Edited)
So far on the list...

- QueenPova
- Vozas (though he will be back with another account for a week or two soon probably)
- Sp!ffy
- Mashi/LaserPova/Mashita Now Warriør :cheerL
- Abesky
- Gosse/SILAS

M.I.A.
- Madmax has returned!

:sobbing:

You can leave you condolences for these now perma-lurkers below.

#79 ·
wut? :lol:

But who knows, maybe thanks to you guys, I might be able to regain my Masha fangirling from 2006 back..... :p
argh, good old times :awww:

:oh:

#84 ·
Even Justine was smiling after that moment :lol: And god knows how tough this loss was. :hysteric: 3rd Slam final of the year she lost :eek: ... dang when you think about it, she could have realised the calendar Slam :eek: She could have been the greatest of her generation.
Funny how things can change so drastically in 6 years. :lol: Serena still around, Maria winning only 2 slams after that slam, both Belgians retired, etc...

#104 ·
@HipsterPova...

Not that hard haha.

BUT my accounts on private, because they seem so obsessed with me that they've stalked me before. Queenpova's account isn't, and I forgot to tell him to delete those tweets because those crazy Willytards obviously have nothing better to do than stalk us :rolls:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.