The SS Dementieva, New Horizons - Page 86 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2015, 02:00 PM   #1276
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

Well, Elena---and Cap'n Ross and the rest of us on crew---aren't gonna wait around for any hairy-assed final, so it's goodbye Australia

Propaganda Director for the Olympic Slam Queen aboard SS Dementieva

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2015, 12:01 PM   #1277
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

off we go.....

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2015, 01:29 PM   #1278
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator View Post
off we go.....
Where ARE we going, anyway? We're not randomly drifting with the ocean tides are we? Are we now fully compliant with Elena's motherhood needs?

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us
Old Feb 22nd, 2015, 03:06 PM   #1279
country flag bruce goose

Back to back tournaments here in Mexico , though the second, Monterrey, is a fair distance from the Gulf while Acapulco is situated nicely on the Pacific for the SSD. I wonder if Elena would like to vacation with us for a couple of weeks

Old Mar 1st, 2015, 05:55 PM   #1280
country flag bruce goose

Another lonely month w/o Elena aboard the ghost ship SSD(sigh...)

Old Apr 5th, 2015, 02:36 PM   #1281
country flag bruce goose

Wow! An entire month w/o any posts. We truly HAVE become a ghost ship

Old May 1st, 2015, 03:34 PM   #1282
country flag bruce goose

I could post some of Cap'n Ross' old comments about Svet's physical appearance......and I wouldn't get banned cuz absolutely no one ever comes here anymore. However--just talking to myself for a moment--today is Labor Day here in Mexico...an off day for schools and most regular workers............and it reminds me of the old 'May Day' in the USSR..and that reminded me of Elena

Old May 10th, 2015, 02:44 AM   #1283
country flag bruce goose

Though I'd be happy to wish fellow crewmembers a Happy Mother's Day, no one would ever come here to read such a message...but I know that YOU come lurking thru here once in a while, Max, in your mod capacity...and I know that your people celebrate on the 2nd Sunday in May(the same as our fixed date for this particular year), so I wish the best to all the moms in your family.............I've already saluted Elena, of course

Old May 13th, 2015, 10:34 AM   #1284
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Though I'd be happy to wish fellow crewmembers a Happy Mother's Day, no one would ever come here to read such a message...but I know that YOU come lurking thru here once in a while, Max, in your mod capacity...and I know that your people celebrate on the 2nd Sunday in May(the same as our fixed date for this particular year), so I wish the best to all the moms in your family.............I've already saluted Elena, of course

Wrong Bruce! Still round here, though lurking offline My offline life is much more active these days the my online one, i miss talking to my friends , they can always write me messages at facebook where i am more active then here.. Here i am just lurking around offline and the rest of the forum Happy mothers day to you as well..

Hopefully all of the crew are doing well.. Will try to come by now and then Here's a salute to Elena.. Whom i can hear growling in the background.. gotta get outta here... She's in that mode again run!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2015, 01:42 PM   #1285
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathijs View Post
Wrong Bruce! Still round here, though lurking offline My offline life is much more active these days the my online one, i miss talking to my friends , they can always write me messages at facebook where i am more active then here.. Here i am just lurking around offline and the rest of the forum Happy mothers day to you as well..

Hopefully all of the crew are doing well.. Will try to come by now and then Here's a salute to Elena.. Whom i can hear growling in the background.. gotta get outta here... She's in that mode again run!
Hello to YOU again, Mat. Work would prevent me from spending a lot of time at TF even if I wanted to do so...which I don't, really. Even so, it's not THAT difficult to stop by here once in a while.......except, as you can see from the almost-complete absence of posts, the SSD has become a ghost ship and we don't get much news in the other threads, either.It never gets tiring to hear about Elena

Am VERY glad that you seem to be in good spirits. Schuss

Old May 15th, 2015, 09:22 AM   #1286

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Oh we do enjoy a good lurk.... rest assured, all transmissions here are monitored...

Old May 15th, 2015, 08:52 PM   #1287
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Hello to YOU again, Mat. Work would prevent me from spending a lot of time at TF even if I wanted to do so...which I don't, really. Even so, it's not THAT difficult to stop by here once in a while.......except, as you can see from the almost-complete absence of posts, the SSD has become a ghost ship and we don't get much news in the other threads, either.It never gets tiring to hear about Elena

Am VERY glad that you seem to be in good spirits. Schuss
Well hellow..

mmm good spirits yes for the moment maybe... but life's been tough for the last 2 1/2- 3 years but i am trying to enjoy the moments and talking to long lost friends is one of them.. As Captn says we do indeed enjoy a great lurk

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2015, 04:20 AM   #1288
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathijs View Post
Well hellow..

mmm good spirits yes for the moment maybe... but life's been tough for the last 2 1/2- 3 years but i am trying to enjoy the moments and talking to long lost friends is one of them.. As Captn says we do indeed enjoy a great lurk
Well, let's hope that EVERY member of the SSD has a meaningful life outside of TF. Even so, Elena deserves more than lurkers on her fanpage as a testament to her legacy. We recently went through a month that had nothing but brief, sporadic 'bump' posts from me, and that's tantamount to forgetting about Elena

Old May 22nd, 2015, 12:00 PM   #1289

Forgetting about Lena is simply not possible, it contravenes all the know laws of physics...

Old May 22nd, 2015, 03:23 PM   #1290
country flag bruce goose

Well, I certainly can't forget Elena's love of Paris, because the Vichy Coward slam starts next week