#1 ·
First name Viktoriya
Last name Tomova
Birth date 02-25-1995
nickname Viki

2 titles this year
Bankia Water Cup, Sofia and Haskovo Cup, Haskovo

;)she is very nice
i find she looks like to kirilenko on court,no?

some pics by me

See less See more
#86 ·
Viki won her 2nd rd 6-0 6-2 but later that day lost her 3rd rd 6-3 6-3 against (2)Katarena Paliivets (CAN) ranked 36th in the world so overall not a bad start to her South American swing. She won 20 points for the girls ranking and will climb about 40 spots to be ranked around 209th. Next stop for Viki is the Asuncion Bowl (G1) in Paraguay next week.

Lastly I wish Viki a Happy 15th Birhtday :bdaycake:

Hope you enjoyed Argentina Viki ;)

#87 ·
Viki has qualified for the prestigious Banana Bowl (G1) event in Brazil.

QR1 she had a bye as she was the 2nd seed

QR2 def Ksenia Lastukova (RUS) 6-3 6-3

QR3 def (10) Megane Bianco (SUI) 6-1 6-2

R1 plays Yuliana Lizarazo (COL)

Haide Viki! :)

#88 ·
Banana Bowl (G1)

Viki Tomova lost to Yuliana Lizarazo (COL) 6-4 5-7 4-6.

Its not easy as this is a G1 tournament which is pretty high and had some of the best juniors in the world.

Lets not forget Viki just turned 15 and shes playing in a tournament to 18yrs.

Good luck Viki in your next tournaments ;)

#92 ·
Thats big news. Id say she would have got that with a little help from Nick Bollettieri :yeah: It's also very good that the organizers of these big tournaments are already noticing her. That's another good thing.

The result is not important at this stage of her career. What's important is that she will be able to get a little feel of what's it like playing these sort of events ;)

#96 ·
Viki is playing this week in Copa Gerdau in Brazil. Today she won 6-2 6-4 in the first round and gains 30 points for the junior ranking which will climb her to the position of 172-175. Hope she can make some wins here because she needs the points and it's good confidence boost for Miami next week.

#98 ·
Well done Viki! She is doing well for her age.

This Copa Gerdau is a GA event. Which means that apart from the 4 Grand Slams, this is a tier below them so she's playing a big tournament.

Viki's current ranking is 216 so if she will be around 172-175 that is a massive jump for her. There obviously awarding big points because this is a big event :)

#99 ·
Viki will play (11) Karolina Sprem (CRO) in the 1st rd of the qualies in Miami. Unfortunately it's not a good draw. If she can overcome her she will play the winner of Tsveti's mastch vs Akgul Amanmuradova (UZB). Good luck Viki! :D

#105 ·
Viki wrote in her Facebook fan page that she signed a contract with Nike today.

This is a very good news. She can be the next big star if she continues like that. I so hope this will be her future. She is such a nice girl and totally deserves this.

#113 ·
Since she said she plans to play in a few tournaments in Italy, i found some tournaments where im pretty sure that's where she's playing:

26 Apr-02 May: 27th International Tournament of Salsomaggiore 2010 (G2). She's 8th alternate so far for this one.

04 May-09 May: 18th International Junior Tournament Citta' Di Pratto (G2).
No entry lists out yet but im guessing she will be around the same mark as the first event.

10 May-16 May: 32nd Torneo Internazionale "Citta' Di Santa Croce" Mauro Sabatini (G1). No entry lists yet.

17 May-23 May: 51st Trofeo Bonfiglio (GA). This tournament is more commonly known as the Italian Open. Its one of 5 GA events which is just one category below the 4 Grand Slams. No entry list yet.

30 May- 06 Jun: Roland Garros Junior Championships (Grand Slam). Let's hope that by the time that this massive event comes around, she's in the main draw. If not she will be in the qualies for sure :D

#112 ·
Her current ranking as of 5 April 2010 is 180. I would say at this moment she's probably in the qualies for the French Open juniors but of course, a couple of good performances in these events in Italy could land her a Main Draw spot :)

#115 ·
There are qualies for the Junior Grand Slams. They are 2-3 days before the MD matches start. Maybe around 29-30 of may. They are not covered by the scoreboard so only the final scores are known at the end of the day.
I am wondering when are the entry list taken for the juniors. For the men and women this is next week on the 12th of april. Viki is goind to play her first tournament at the end of april. Is there a chance for her entering Roland Garros at all?