Tennis Forum banner

Kveta Peschke Cheering Thread

103K views 1K replies 78 participants last post by  rucolo 
#1 ·
She's back with a new name and full of power! Kveta Peschke former Hrdlickova jumps through the rankings. :bounce:

#27 ·
Kveta will play Indian Wells this week....

She'll play her country-woman Daja Bedanova in the 1th round which will be not an easy match for Kveta, but i do believe that Kveta can win....

Kveta also plays dubz with Iveta Benesova, they'll play the no. 6 seeds in the 1th round....

#29 ·
that's sad :sad: hopefully will Kveta be on winning ways soon enough again :) :bounce:

#31 ·
davidmario said:
In doubles, They got defeated 2-6 3-6
yeah ag. the no. 6 seeds, but i think they'll be a team fo a long time (at least that's what i hope)

Let's hope on better things for Kveta!! :yeah: ;)

#32 ·
Kveta plays the Nasdaq 100 open in Miami this week....

And Kveta has won her first round match ag. Sesil Karantantcheva, who's a very talented player, with 6-3 and 6-1...

Kveta plays also doubles with Iveta Benesova here, they'll play Ruano/Pascual- Suarez who are the first seeds in the first round of the dubz....

Good Luck in your singles match Kveta!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

#39 ·
Kveta lost to Lindsay with 2-6 and 2-6, oh well, Kveta did play a good singles tourney at AI....

Kveta's dubz match will be today, due to the soggy weather in AI yesterday, it's TBA when Kveta's match is, Good luck with Patty in dubz today Kveta go girls!!!!! :bounce:

#45 ·
Nice Jump in the rankings by Kveta, hope she can continue, and cracks the top 50 in no time :yeah:...... indeed too bad that Kveta had to withdraw, but i think she'll continue to play some good tennis :)

All the best in Charleston this week Kveta, as well as in the dubz with Iveta!! :yeah:

#48 ·
Kveta/Iveta won their first dubz match on clay together defeating, sorry dunno who again, but if ya know just tell and i'll edit ;)

next opponents will be Groenefeld/G. Navratilova, they're beatable!! :bounce:

#50 ·
Yellow Moon said:
Well northa, get your head together :rolleyes: . Kveta/Iveta won over Cargill/Granville and they'll be facing Groeneveld/M Navratilova, yes Martina The Legend.
Must be getting late in Groningen . . .:lol:
well no it's still pretty early here, 7.45 pm now....

sorry i just was confused about it i just didn't know it anymore :haha: i was prolly a little too tired :haha:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.