Tennis Forum banner

Silly/crazy thread: Who do you think/want to be Maria's new BF?

15K views 107 replies 47 participants last post by  hcfoo 
#1 ·
I know it's none of our business, but i think it's fun to speculate. The offseason is upcoming, and I think by the time the 2013 season rolls around Maria will have a new boyfriend. How long can someone that looks like Maria stay single? Everyone knows now that she's single, so you have to think there will be a few Holywood/athletes that will ask her out. The offseason is the perfect time for her to date and meet new guys. Personally, I would like for it to be an actor like James Franco, because he's one of my favorites. Or maybe Ryan Roberts, remember that picture from the ESPY's where he was staring at her in awe! Maria can have pretty much any guy she wants, I'm intersted in seeing who it will be.

#67 ·
everyone here seems so obsessed with muscles, i get why it's hot but idk for me it just isn't important. i think facial features matters the msot

i'd rather maria with a girl too tbh gay/lesbian couples r the cutest hehe

#70 ·
People who work really hard for theirs feels good but the ones I mentioned earlier just feel a little weird. It's hard to describe. :lol:
Or maybe it's because most guys I've known with buff bods haven't meant that much and there wasn't much connection with them, I probably associate ripped with distance or some BS. :sobbing:

#79 ·
Masha and Grisha :hearts:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.