Your tennis results?! - Page 152 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2015, 09:50 PM   #2266
country flag Spencer.
Servebot Moonballer

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Crashed out in R2 of my play offs 75 61

Think I ran into a dark horse. Huge serve, nice BH slice and a consistent enough FH.

Played and fought real hard playing my game and had a good attitude (except 2 outbursts )

Sadly my game just left me when serving down 5-6 and he stayed consistent enough until I missed.

A shame because I had my best season ever. 6-0 in my division and lost only 1 set total. I was the #6 seed in a field of around 100 ppl I think.

But I can't be too mad. Looking back at it all I was a little fortunate at the end of the season but you take it where you can get it
Wozniacki has magnificent shotmaking if you ask me, but it's not the power kind of one. She has to rely on all court tactics to make effective her sweet topspin mix, while still able to hit pretty decent winners when she feels them, especially with the backhand. Despite not making many winners, she's still an agressive baseliner, and she doesn't only win matches by waiting the opponent's mistake, though she can do that at times also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
Jelena is giving me some Roddick teas with this servebotting and hacking/pushing every groundstroke.
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2015, 10:28 PM   #2267
country flag Coco Hero

Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute Coco Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

lost my tennis match tonight double 6-2, but played some abysmal tennis out there. I blame the clay (or better the mud as it was raining and it rained all week), but in the end it's only me to blame as I can't do shit with slow high bouncing balls. He started by trying to hit flat and strong and in 2 minutes I had a ball for *3-0, so he started to take away pace and I was toasted. I lost 7 consecutive games and I looked like Woz with the backhand of Larsson on a bad day I was so scared to misfire that I was hitting puffballs and still missing oh well, it can't go any worse I guess on to the next one

Coco Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2015, 08:52 AM   #2268
country flag The Walking Bye

The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute

6-0 6-1 Serve was the best I've ever hit it, I was hitting Ad-Out aces down the T that were amaze (My standards lol)

Marina's FB Fan-page

Simona Halep Karolina Pliskova Angelique Kerber Ana Vrljic Nina Alibalic Alex Nancarrow Heather Watson
The Walking Bye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2015, 02:48 AM   #2269
country flag .Andrew.

.Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute

I am starting to get back into it.. I was on vacation for almost a month. I'm very out of shape atm so more motivation to play tennis when I can

Won 6-4, 6-2 on Tues. Split sets 4-6, 6-4 on Wed and 7-5 in doubles

Today won 6-2, 6-1

Venus(XLVI) Sloane(I) Suarez Navarro(I) Pennetta(X) Ivanovic(XV) Azarenka(XVII) Jankovic(XIII) Beck(I) Bencic(II) Strycova(I) Hampton(I) Svitolina(III) Torro-Flor(I) Robson U. Radwanska Govortsova Brady Chirico Panova
.Andrew. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2015, 02:31 AM   #2270
country flag DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute

Got back into playing points, did very small spurts of competitive tennis, won 2-0 yesterday and played a tiebreaker to 10 today after doing an hour and a half of rallying yesterday. Won that 10-4. Can't wait to play competitive tennis again.
The Iffy Kvitova (2 Wimbledon Crowns)
Simona, Sveta, Carla, Caro G., Vera Z., Kim, Mahree, Dokic, Seles, Sandrine, Jie
DefyingGravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote