Tennis Forum banner

Shahar Cheering Thread 2013!

9K views 87 replies 14 participants last post by  pregunta 
#1 ·
Let's hope Shahar has a better season in 2013! :cheer:

#6 ·
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=496409
Somehow this (yet another :help: ) beatdown, Shahar's first match as a non top 100 player in 8 years, turned into some sort of a yearly or career summary, so I thought it should at least be linked here.

Of course there is nothing to cheer about in this cheering thread and it's becoming increasingly harder to see any light at the end of the tunnel (or bottom of the barrel).

P.S. the fact that no-one even said anything about Shahar's sub-forum being shut down last month says it all.

#10 ·
And quite an improvement too. Haven't seen her play in ages I must say (last time was against Goerges, which was fair enough), and I can't be bothered to look up stats on how she's playing, so I wonder what's she's doing so terribly wrong. I think it must be something mental rather than physical.

#21 ·
And loses the match, but at least she played some tennis this week for the first time in a long while.
But she won't get many WCs like the one god knows why she got here, so it's qualies and ITFs time soon.
Let's see if she can win two matches in a row in any level, something she has not done for more than a year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.