Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allez Mandy Minella!

345K views 5K replies 62 participants last post by  James 
#1 ·
:hearts:

Hope she can keep going on with that confidence from Bad Gastein.

I think It was time that she got her own thread apart from Luxembourg tennis.

#4,023 ·
Yes I hope she wins Essen instead, be great to come to Wimbledon on a winning streak. As well as if she goes far in Eastbourne she could possibly miss Wimbledon, and her game could be very effective on grass if she plays well as she has a flat serve, powerful fh and bh and a nice slice which should work well on grass. Just maybe the weakness is that she isn't able to get down low enough for balls and her movement is not that great.

#4,024 ·
Of course I would love to see her win Essen, as Kev said she would likely go far in Eastbourne when she'll be playing her raised level.

Even her movement has improved enormously, she got really well played drop shots as well as powerful groundstrokes grabbing them deeply out of the corner.

She'll be playing on court 6 at 2.30 pm. Not so good, have to look for a good place to view.

#4,026 ·
No Mandy breaks for *54

Come on!

No ticker?

#4,029 ·
Mandy couldn't hold has to hold now to stay in set *56

#4,030 ·
Lost first set 57, makes too many unforced errors, Sibille keeps ball in game, but Mandy is the better player!

#4,032 ·
Kev hope you got a ticker meanwhile? Can keep you updated just between the games. There must be a stream too

#4,034 ·
They have a working camera at least. Mandy breaks for 10

#4,035 ·
Come on 15/0

#4,036 ·
40/0

#4,037 ·
2/0

#4,040 ·
3 Bp

#4,041 ·
*3/0

#4,043 ·
Wow 40 close game and great winners!!!

#4,044 ·
#4,045 ·
She has raised her energy level, turns straight without break

#4,046 ·
Bagel!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.