Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

claypova-Lachy-QuinnFabray graphics!

317K views 5K replies 130 participants last post by  Poiree 
#1 · (Edited)
#492 ·
Re: You Wanna Graphic? claypova ft. Lachy. it’s OPEN 4 REQUESTS!!!

@ Yazoo, the first couple of ones from Fedcup, they were complete flukes :rolls: ive forgotten how tomake that colouring :p i guess it just depends on the picture :shrug: my new colourinig, i try to luminate the whitenss to make a glow though, so thats how my latest ones have a glow-ish effect.

@ Milot, im too tired to resize all of them. i need sleep.

@Lachy, when you get on and read this, can you please rsize all, yes all, of the IW 2008 avies for Milot? thx :kiss: if i get on b4 u, then dw;)

#495 ·

@ Milot, its 4am here :rolleyes: :spit:

@ Yazoo, keep up the work. i think you've got great potential. i think you should saerch on the net, tutorials for the different functions, so that you can create your own. it really helps. (use channel mixer. its the function that gives you the ebst end results IMO. I use channel mixer and i love it. alhough its very difficult to work ith at first;))

#496 ·

@ Milot, its 4am here :rolleyes: :spit:

@ Yazoo, keep up the work. i think you've got great potential. i think you should saerch on the net, tutorials for the different functions, so that you can create your own. it really helps. (use channel mixer. its the function that gives you the ebst end results IMO. I use channel mixer and i love it. alhough its very difficult to work ith at first;))
:eek: Ooopss Sorry:eek::eek: I totally forgot that.

Its okay Sleep well :wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.