Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

490K views 5K replies 229 participants last post by  jameshazza 
#1 ·
Hi everyone :wavey:

Thought maybe we could use a thread here to post all the news, interviews, and articles we find on Masha. :)

I just got my new Tennis Week magazine and Maria is on the cover again (she was also on the March cover). :eek:

If they haven't been posted already, I'll scan in the pics and article and post them here later.

#776 ·
It was a clean sweep!

(as voted by fans)
Fan Favorite Singles Player: Maria Sharapova
Fan Favorite Doubles Team: Venus Williams & Serena Williams
Most Fashionable Player (On Court): Maria Sharapova
Most Fashionable Player (Off Court): Maria Sharapova
Most Dramatic Expression: Maria Sharapova
Humanitarian Of The Year: Maria Sharapova

www.wtatour.com

#761 ·
:cheer:

#762 ·
Looking around the press this morning (Wed), I'm a little disappointed with Matt Cronin, who I generally find credible. 1) Tarpischev's annual summation was released from the RTF news agency. 2) Reuters, in the person of Gennady Fydorov (known Western flack) extracted most (though not all) of the Sharapova-Fed Cup content & "spun" it a little. 3) American journals from Montreal to Miami Beach then ran that extracted content at face value. 4) Only Tennis.com/Cronin were moved to attack mode at first report.(source; Paul Pipkin)

#766 ·
This is about all she said...

"In 2011 my purpose - fight for the highest titles. I've already missed a lot of play. I should work to return to my previous form, in the future season I am solidly determined to win one of the major tournaments. I want to again feel the euphoria of big victory. I will begin season 2011 in New Zealand, and then I will go to Australian Open."

#767 ·
Maria go fuck some shits up!! plz do some mutha fkn damage!

Reactions: gc-spurs
#769 ·
^^^^^ oh plz let it happen :lol:

#781 ·
Maria called donating $250,000 "starting slow" so imagine what giving big will be for her :worship:

#783 ·
#784 ·
FB:
Maria Sharapova said:
Getting ready for my trip to Monterrey for my exho against Vera. I have been working really hard on and off the court, it will be nice to play in front of a friendly crowd in a great stadium. My team and I have had a great off season, maybe my best ever so I am really looking forward to 2011. But before we get to 2011, we have my favorite holiday, CHRISTMAS!!! My fingers are sore from wrapping gifts, I can’t wait!!!
:cheer:

#785 ·
I was just about to post that. LOL
Maria is really making me excited for this season. She seems to really care about doing well. At first I did not think that playing Auckland was that big of a deal but now I realize how serious she is about this season. Best off season ever sound pretty darn good to me. :bounce:

#786 ·
I was just about to post that. LOL
Maria is really making me excited for this season. She seems to really care about doing well. At first I did not think that playing Auckland was that big of a deal but now I realize how serious she is about this season. Best off season ever sound pretty darn good to me. :bounce:
I know right. :sobbing: She's really making us anxious for the new season to start, isn't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.