Tennis Forum banner

Brie Whitehead Picture, Video and Cheering thread! (Pics in first post)

98K views 928 replies 90 participants last post by  coyets 
#1 · (Edited)
Its about time we had a cheering thread for her

Go Brie!!

Brie Whitehead (USA)

Birth Date: 07/05/1989
Plays: Right Handed (Double Handed Backhand)
Favourite Surface: Clay
Coach: Annette Whitehead
Age Started Tennis: 5

Current Singles: 756
Career High: 656 (11 Jun 2007)

Singles Year End: 817

Next Tournament:
Dates:
Venue:
Surface:
Entry:

Credit To JustDoIt

This Cheering Thread was made by Slutiana and JustDoIt

:p

See less See more
#237 ·
Re: Brie Whitehead Picture, Audio, Video and Most importantly - Cheering thread!

I think she should start playing ITF events !!
good idea!!! But t thought she plays itf tournaments, she plays wta only in USA...

#239 ·
Re: Brie Whitehead Picture, Audio, Video and Most importantly - Cheering thread!

A good experience for Brie, 20 points is good. She had chances just like last week (She had alot more last week though) but didn't take them, hopefully she will learn from this :)

#240 ·

Brie :sad:

But keep trying anyway. It will pay off sooner or later... I hope so.
Brie :kiss:

#242 ·

Brie has heart! With all those double-bagels she had not gave up. Brie has the spirit to try again and again, in hope that someday it will be breakthrough. That's why we admire her. :hearts:

Brie is the best! :wavey:

#246 ·

No :sad:

The final qualie WC was offered to some High School player.

#249 ·

:lol:

btw Brie finished high school ??
I never actually thought of Brie being at school :rolls:
I'm not sure, but I assume she just has.

#254 ·

At the moment we have 3 members :tape:

tutu
Tennis Chick
Just Do It
Also
tennisbuddy12
TKane

So five members :woohoo:
Don't worry once she starts winning people will jump on her bandwagon, and we will have loads :lol:

#256 ·

50 members of Brie's Bodyguards before the end of the year and 5,000 posts in JJs Cheering Thread too, I'm sure we can do both!! :D :lol:

#258 ·

:woohoo: Six!!
Welcome ce!! :kiss:

#261 ·

ive been a a bodyguard for 2 weeks now :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.