Scandal: Season 3!! - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 08:55 PM   #376
country flag Ryan
NeverWoz

Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Scandal: Season 3!!

Ugh, don't talk about Grey's here. That show is trash.

I loved the Finale. Papa Pope is evil! As soon as I saw him in the hospital with Liv, I guessed that he faked the stabbing and had a bigger plan. I wonder what he'll do with Harrison and Mama Pope, I don't see either of them just being written out. Liv will definitely come back, its not like people won't get in touch with her. Hopefully she leaves Jake behind.
Ryan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 10:23 PM   #377
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Stefwhit View Post
Grey's has been good to her and not just financially, she's had an awesome character write for her and she's done some of her best work this year. Grey's is worthy of her, the show has dipped in quality some seasons back but has really found it's grove over the last two seasons. They've done a great job of integrating new faces while keeping the older familiar faces interesting. U should start up watching last season and get caught up...
Greys is fine for a night time soap, I just would prefer to see her take her talents to some more interesting and challenging work. That's all.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 11:19 PM   #378
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykarma View Post
Looks like the plot is set up for Jake to be written off the show.
I think it's set up for Harrison to be written off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I loved the Finale. Papa Pope is evil! As soon as I saw him in the hospital with Liv, I guessed that he faked the stabbing and had a bigger plan. I wonder what he'll do with Harrison and Mama Pope, I don't see either of them just being written out. Liv will definitely come back, its not like people won't get in touch with her. Hopefully she leaves Jake behind.
Where can Mama Pope go from here though? Papa Pope lied to the President and told him she was dead.

And I think Liv "left" because Scandal usually starts filming in June or July. Kerry hasn't even had her baby yet. So she'll probably start filming late and not be on the show until maybe Novemberish.

doni1212 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 10:55 PM   #379
country flag Balltossovic
O,fficial Blood Pressure Checker of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Harrison is dead

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainm...tement-2014254

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 05:48 AM   #380
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balltossovic View Post
He was forced off. It's clear it wasn't his decision.

His actions clearly upset Shonda.She doesn't want any negativity in the show.
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 08:08 PM   #381
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Hope they find some actor to replace him, will hate too see his character written off the show
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 10:14 PM   #382
country flag TZVETI83

TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Ugh, don't talk about Grey's here. That show is trash.
LOL sorry but that is the definition of Scandal season 3 Over the top and taking itself way to seriously for what it offers. I mean come on we had Mama Pope.
TZVETI83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2014, 01:42 PM   #383
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute
Shonda Rhimes has three shows Thursday Nights on ABC

Shonda Rhimes Inks New Overall Deal With ABC Studios

7:29 AM PDT 5/13/2014 by Lesley Goldberg

'Grey's Anatomy's' Shonda Rhimes on Sandra Oh's Exit: 'This Feels Different'

The prolific producer has inked a new four-year overall deal to remain with the studio through May 2018, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Rhimes and producing partner Betsy Beers' Shondaland banner is behind the network's two most valuable series -- veteran Grey's Anatomy and red-hot drama Scandal. Both were renewed last week for their 11th and fourth seasons, respectively.

They will be joined by upcoming drama How to Get Away With Murder, written by Grey's scribe Peter Nowalk with Rhimes and Beers on board to produce. The drama, starring Viola Davis, ranks as one of the most highly anticipated new series for the 2014-15 season and was considered a front-runner for a series pickup throughout pilot season. This will mark the third time in Rhimes' career that she has had three shows on ABC's schedule. Her credits include Kate Walsh's Private Practice and Hawaii-set medical drama Off the Map, from writer/EP Jenna Bans.

PHOTOS: The Couples of Shondaland: 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Private Practice,' 'Scandal'

Scandal, the fast-paced Kerry Washington and Tony Goldwyn starrer inspired by the life of fixer Judy Smith, achieved mega-hit status in its third season. regularly topping lead-in Grey's Anatomy and averaging a 3.0 among adults 18-49, growing to a 4.6 when seven days of DVR viewing is added. Among total viewers, Scandal's 9 million weekly average grows to nearly 13 million when adding seven days of DVR for its third season, which was trimmed to 18 episodes to accommodate Emmy nominee Washington's pregnancy.

This season the political thriller catapulted to must-see status, earning its first Peabody Award to go alongside its Emmy for guest star Dan Bucatinsky (whose character was killed off this season). Supporting players Bellamy Young and Guillermo Diaz are generating Emmy buzz again this season.

As for Grey's Anatomy, the medical drama still remains one of ABC's top franchises, with a massive global audience. While star Sandra Oh will depart this week after 10 seasons, original stars Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey both inked new two-year deals to remain on the medical drama. They'll be joined by original stars Chandra Wilson, James Pickens Jr. and Justin Chambers -- as well as Sara Ramirez -- who also signed new two-year deals to return, signaling at least a likely 12th season. The series is ABC's longest-running scripted drama.

Rhimes will continue as showrunner, with Stacy McKee and Bill Harper taking over as co-head writers in place of co-showrunners Tony Phelan and Joan Rater, who exited for a development deal at CBS Television Studios. In its 10th season, Grey's ranks as ABC's top DVR performer, adding nearly 2 million viewers among adults 18-49 to average a 4.6 in the demo and 12.5 million total viewers including seven days of delayed viewing, all with practically no lead-ins as ABC continues to struggle on Thursdays at 8 p.m.

Rhimes is ABC's most valuable producer. Scandal, a massive hit thanks in part to the cast's live tweets, has become the network's crown jewel.

Rhimes is repped by ICM Partners and Gendler & Kelly.
Old May 14th, 2014, 02:28 PM   #384
country flag Ryan
NeverWoz

Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute

Excited for How To Get Away With Murder; Viola Davis should be amazing.
Ryan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 02:20 PM   #385
country flag Balltossovic
O,fficial Blood Pressure Checker of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

Guess who won an emmy for his performance on Scandal

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2014, 01:14 AM   #386
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Well deserved!

doni1212 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2014, 06:28 PM   #387
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balltossovic View Post
Guess who won an emmy for his performance on Scandal

My man.