White Jamaicans - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #46
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute
Re: White Jamaicans

wild.river is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #47
country flag ranfurly

ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: White Jamaicans

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
Staying on the topic of surpise in corners of the world?

Did you know there are Chinese South Africans?
The inresting thing about this is that, in post aprtheid South Africa, the Chinese South Africans went to court demanding to be classified as "Blacks".
In SA, they were considered colored, still pockets of them (Asians) live in Durban, Cape Town, alot in Sandton. and the Indians in Durban, if you see an Indian driving a car with a "Proud to be South African" bumpersticker, Chances are they are Durban,

Quote:
I read a story, which I hope South Africans)s on this TF(ranfurly ) can attest the veracity of, ... or set me straight that it belongs in fiction
Apparently, in the crazy world of white apartheid race-obsessed minds, they had a specific classification for the following people of these countries
  • Mainland Chinese were non-whites
  • Taiwan Chinese were whites
  • Japanese and Koeans were also whites
No word about the Singapore, Hongkong.. chinese
Azdaja explained it well.

They had classification for everything, and the classification would change if it was beneficial, especially for trade, diplomacy, sporting fixtures.

Didn't work too well in the long run.
ranfurly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote