Tipping# 272 - Istanbul - Congratulations to Ivobos - Final Standings in Post# 3 - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 19th, 2014, 10:07 PM   #211
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of
Re: Tipping# 272 - Istanbul - Friday OOP in Post# 2 - Send picks for Day 5!

Wozniacki 18 games
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) Suzhou '14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 19th, 2014, 10:33 PM   #212
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

Wozniacki 21 games
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 10:35 PM   #213
country flag Ivobos

Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold

Wozniacki 23 games (6:4 7:6)

Excellent Management! Thanks a lot!
JECO - my friend from fraternal India!
Ivobos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 03:34 AM   #214
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

Wozniacki 24
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 03:42 AM   #215
country flag dukefan1210

dukefan1210 is just really nice dukefan1210 is just really nice dukefan1210 is just really nice dukefan1210 is just really nice dukefan1210 is just really nice dukefan1210 is just really nice dukefan1210 is just really nice dukefan1210 is just really nice dukefan1210 is just really nice dukefan1210 is just really nice dukefan1210 is just really nice

Wozniacki 21 games
dukefan1210 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 04:23 AM   #216
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Wozniacki 20 games

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 05:25 AM   #217
country flag ESimp

ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold
Wozniacki 22 games

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
ESimp is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 06:38 AM   #218
country flag Szymon

Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold

Wozniacki 19 games
Suicide: Monterrey 2014
Tennis Tipping Singles: Nottingham II 2014
Tennis Tipping Doubles: Medellin 2014 - Bogota' 2014
FITD: Washington 2014
Three Hands: Stuttgart 2014 Tipping Doubles: Montreal 2014
Szymon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 10:18 AM   #219
country flag spilice

spilice is just really nice spilice is just really nice spilice is just really nice spilice is just really nice spilice is just really nice spilice is just really nice spilice is just really nice spilice is just really nice spilice is just really nice spilice is just really nice spilice is just really nice

Wozniacki 19 games
spilice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 10:27 AM   #220
country flag Heinann

Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all
Wozniacki 24 games
Heinann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 04:55 PM   #221
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks zigga, Szymon, Bencicco and Zenith. for always helping me out.
It has been crazy time with no internet at my new place and my company has blocked TF completely

Results are ready and i will post them early morning tmrw IST. Ivobos, Effy and Markmen have finished top 3.

Sorry again for the incinvenience and see you all in Baku.

Thanks to bobito for providing me with JJ avatar

Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 07:57 PM   #222
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tipping# 272 - Istanbul - Congratulations to our lovely Ivobos!!!

I am stoked at Top 3. Congrats Ivobos. Thanks jankimfan.
2014: W CYP (S) Paris; Doha; Stuttgart. (D): (Spencer.) Indian Wells; Madrid; Strasbourg. Tipping (S) Birmingham; (D) (mariusz_pol) Cincinnati; Miami; Indian Wells; Madrid; Rome; French Open. Q-Ball Rome; Strasbourg; Baku Triathalon Oeiras; Nurnberg; Birmingham. R/U FITD (S) Rio; (D) Indian Wells. CYP (D) (Spencer.) Paris; Birmingham. (S) Katowice; Doha; French Open; Stanford. Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Aust Open; Doha; Wimbledon; Montreal. Triathalon Eastbourne.
2013: W Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Beijing; USO. (S) Bastad. CYP (D) (Spencer.) US Open; Guangzhou; Linz. FITD Oeiras. RANKINGS Pentathlon = 11 Tipping (S) = 16 (D) (mariusz_pol) = 1 FITD (S) = 26
(D) = 11 CYP (S) = 3 CYP (D) (Spencer.) = 1 QBall = 17
Markmen is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 08:03 PM   #223
country flag Ivobos

Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold

Do I become a champion? You see!
It is not possible! This is a joke!
First title!

Thanks so much to Caro Wozniacki!

I love you my girl!
Ivobos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 08:37 PM   #224
country flag Bencicco

Bencicco is a name known to all Bencicco is a name known to all Bencicco is a name known to all Bencicco is a name known to all Bencicco is a name known to all Bencicco is a name known to all Bencicco is a name known to all Bencicco is a name known to all Bencicco is a name known to all Bencicco is a name known to all Bencicco is a name known to all

Well done Ivobos, you're on fire this week
PAW W Quebec '14
Bencicco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 12:41 AM   #225
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

FINAL STANDINGS

Thanks to bobito for providing me with JJ avatar

Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote