Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Chapter 16: The Golden Slam Girls

247K views 5K replies 122 participants last post by  MrProdigy555 
#1 · (Edited)
#4,219 · (Edited)
Not really, But AK is special they don't make'em like her. :drool:

Edit: I would do anything in this world to be alone with her
while she played a song for me on her piano.

#4,227 · (Edited)
Shit. That girl still looks chunky. Whatever. If you're into that. I guess.

Anyway, Duh, Serena is okay. That was obvious after looking at the fall....I watched the match and she was clearly okay.

MO.....answer me.

#4,237 ·
Did Boston carnage have its roots in Stalin's ruthless displacement of Muslims from Chechnya decades ago?
As the world’s attention levels on the Tsarnaev brothers, a question is bubbling up—was the older brother named after a vicious warlord?
I COULD always spot the Chechens in Vienna. They were darker-haired than the Austrians; they dressed more snappily, like 1950s gangsters; they never had anything to do.
They were playing the nihilists Arkady and Bazarov in Turgenev’s Fathers and Sons.
Dzhokhar, who was either 9 or 11 when the family moved, may have been more assimilated than Tamerlan, but if that VKontakte page is his, it too is telling: VKontakte is the homegrown Russian rip-off of Facebook. The mere fact that he had a page on an exclusively Russian social network shows that the assimilation was not a complete one. Because emigrating at 11, or even 9, is hard, too. (The most revealing image of Dzhokhar is not the one of him hugging an African-American friend at his high school graduation, but the one of him sitting at a kitchen table with his arm around a guy his age who appears to be of Central Asian descent. In front of them is a dish plov, a Central Asian dish of rice and meat, and a bottle of Ranch dressing.)
Jonathan Kay: How did Chechnya’s culture of terror come to Boston?

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.