friday pics | all arantxa:) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 25th, 2004, 02:09 AM   #1
country flag ashwu

ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of
friday pics | all arantxa:)

i finally got the chance to see arantxa
they lost, but they all had fun except justin i guess
he got mad about a linecall - yeah, the linesmen are awful
then served an ace to arantxa. she smiled and said ' don't get mad of me~'
several points later she smashed right into justin's body not on purpose
she signed many autograph. she's the nicest big star of the whole two weeks

ashwu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2004, 02:30 AM   #2
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
nice pics thanks

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2004, 06:04 PM   #3
country flag ~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~

~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ will become famous soon enough ~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ will become famous soon enough ~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ will become famous soon enough ~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ will become famous soon enough ~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ will become famous soon enough ~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ will become famous soon enough ~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ will become famous soon enough ~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ will become famous soon enough ~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ will become famous soon enough ~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ will become famous soon enough ~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ will become famous soon enough
Thanks alot for those pictures!
~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2004, 03:14 AM   #4
marsha

marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwu
i finally got the chance to see arantxa ........
she signed many autographs; she's the nicest big star of the whole two weeks
Ashwu, I am so happy you got to see Arantxa play -- she's the most fun, isn't she? Gotta love it....

As for her boing the "nicest big star" -- always has been, always will be! I'm glad you saw THAT too! *LOL*
marsha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2004, 11:20 AM   #5
country flag Gallofa
Diosa Contable

Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future
Thanks! Great pics!! I hope you had a great time! and I agree with Marsha, ASV is the nicest tennis star! (not the least because she loves the attention! ) She is wonderful to her fans

Gallofa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote