Eva Asderaki - Page 87 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2015, 07:13 AM   #1291
country flag vlang

vlang is just really nice vlang is just really nice vlang is just really nice vlang is just really nice vlang is just really nice vlang is just really nice vlang is just really nice vlang is just really nice vlang is just really nice vlang is just really nice vlang is just really nice
Re: Eva Asderaki

I hope Eva got married to the younger woman. They make a lovely couple together.
vlang is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2015, 04:39 AM   #1292
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

She is now Eva Asderaki-Moore
Hubby isn't Greek I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Says I need a password

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlang View Post
I hope Eva got married to the younger woman. They make a lovely couple together.
She didn't marry either one of those. She married a man...
Pironkova. Stephens. Tatishvili. McHale. Flipkens.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
I'm obsessed with the Greek players. Deal with it.

ANNA GERASIMOU-EIRINI GEORGATOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2015, 07:15 AM   #1293
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Says I need a password
it was public, they must changed it to private
Old Jan 5th, 2015, 10:33 AM   #1294
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
I was able to view it a couple of days ago so they must have changed it.

Do Greek ex-pats change and shorten their names if they move elsewhere? This happens with people from some European countries to move to the US. They "Americanize" their names.

I 'm wondering if he is Greek, but goes by a shortened name ( Moore) now.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2015, 05:53 AM   #1295
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Probably because twitter tennis fan accounts were blowing up with it and everyone was talking about her album

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFromRichmond View Post
I was able to view it a couple of days ago so they must have changed it.

Do Greek ex-pats change and shorten their names if they move elsewhere? This happens with people from some European countries to move to the US. They "Americanize" their names.

I 'm wondering if he is Greek, but goes by a shortened name ( Moore) now.
Yeah they do sometimes. Usually they keep the same one but a lot of Greek last names are long so occasionally they shorten them. Not sure about Americanizing/Anglicizing them but probably the early Greek immigrants might have done that to avoid discrimination

And I don't see how Moore could be Greek but 2015 Greece is pretty diverse so there are people from all over the world living in Greece. Anyways I just remembered that Eva has been living in London so that explains it . I was surprised her husband wasn't Greek but then I remembered she no longer lives in Greece so its understandable

Best wishes to the newlyweds!

Old Jan 6th, 2015, 10:18 PM   #1296
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post

And I don't see how Moore could be Greek but 2015 Greece is pretty diverse so there are people from all over the world living in Greece. Anyways I just remembered that Eva has been living in London so that explains it . I was surprised her husband wasn't Greek but then I remembered she no longer lives in Greece so its understandable

Best wishes to the newlyweds!
I think that does explain it. I didn't know she was living in London. From a tennis officiating standpoint, that would also make sense. More tennis powers that be in that country plus with Heathrow, much easier to travel off to the tournaments.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2015, 10:53 PM   #1297
country flag hellas719

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFromRichmond View Post
I think that does explain it. I didn't know she was living in London. From a tennis officiating standpoint, that would also make sense. More tennis powers that be in that country plus with Heathrow, much easier to travel off to the tournaments.
Yeah. Eva is from Chalkida which is about an hour/hour and a half north of Athens so I can imagine how annoying it would be to have to constantly make that drive to Athens and then probably have other connecting flights anyways

Also I always got the feeling that Wimbledon was her favorite slam

Old Jan 19th, 2015, 08:34 PM   #1298
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

at Bencic-Goerges

CASEY DELLACQUA. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON.
KAROLINA PLISKOVA. KIMIKO DATE-KRUMM. SAMANTHA STOSUR
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2015, 05:43 AM   #1299
country flag hellas719

I didn’t know she was around during the 2004 Olympics
Obviously she wasn't as famous back then as she is now