Tennis Forum banner

Beginning of the 2013

12K views 185 replies 28 participants last post by  Caipirinha Guy 
#1 · (Edited)
1st week - Auckland (Aga), Brisbane (Ula) [Aga 1st seed, Ula in MD]
2nd week - Sydney (Aga and Ula) [Aga 1st seed with bye in R1, Ula last in MD]
3rd week - Australian Open (Aga and Ula)
4th week - Australian Open (Aga and probably Ula)
5th week - free (Aga), Paris (Ula in MD)
6th week - probably Fed Cup (Aga and Ula)

;)

#143 ·
uczę się języka polskiego, ale to jest trudne! I really love it though. It makes sense that this word is not a commonly used expression because I could not find it anywhere or anyone I asked did not know.

Jerem tes origines sont de Pologne?

#148 ·
Nice win over Begu, Aga ! :D;)

Another minimum performance. lol As long as Aga makes the important points and wins, I have no problems with it. Agree with mateusz, the serve is Aga`s weakness. Definitely has to improve in next rounds. R3 vs Gollum, Aga should kick her ass.

#149 ·
#155 ·
Great offensive game - 19 winners, 5 aces. Just beautiful. And she looked really fresh this time, a good sign.

#158 ·
Aga into Aus Open R4 ! :) :cheer:

Ivanovic next who played strong tennis vs Jankovic. Good luck, Aga ;)

#166 ·
Wonderful performance as usual :worship:

Absolutely love this girl.

Go get 'em Aga.

Anyone have the interview after her match where people say she was very funny? - I missed it :sad:

#171 ·
Good win over Ivanovic, Aga ! :worship:

So consistent. Great performance from Aga, all match on a high level. The slices were really effective. Aga closed out both sets with Aces. Mentally very strong, Aga played the important points so well. Impressive anticipation, excellent footwork/movement. Aga is an incredibly smart player. The only one you could compare to Hingis. QF vs Li will be very tough. Hope I`m wrong and Aga can stop Li.

#175 ·
Very disappointing performance.

The way Aga started the second set winning those 2 games and 8 consecutive points is how she should have played the whole match. She created sharp angles corner to corner and placed the ball in awkward positions to set up the error. But once she got up to 2-0 she retreated back to just hitting the ball directly back to Li Na waiting for the error to come despite Li getting her act together and reducing her errors considerably. Aga played much better against Ivanovic and Watson despite them being lower ranked than Li and earlier matched.

She must remember her fantastic start to the year however including 2 titles and a 13 match winning streak.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.