•~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2. - Page 253 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2014, 03:49 AM   #3781
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Responses to NaNa?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2014, 04:43 AM   #3782
country flag NewTFDavai

NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
Responses to NaNa?
I can't say much about her, as I watched only 2 of her matches (AO final against Vika and another one when Vika won), but here is Vika's reaction: http://instagram.com/p/tHPhRPDLbl/
"Landing in China to the news of miss Li Na retiring what a great player,hilarious girl and an inspiration to many! U have done so much for our sport worldwide! I will always have a great memories of all our tough battles wishing you the best for a new chapter in your life xoxo"
NewTFDavai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 06:55 AM   #3783
country flag Queen Vika

Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
Responses to NaNa?

Titles 2014- Ivanovic (AUK-MOT-BIR-TOK) Sharapova (STU-FO-MAD) Kvitova (NH-WUH) Petkovic (CHA-BAD) Pennetta (IW) Venus (DUB) Pavlyuchenkova (PAR) Keys (EAS) Kuznetsova (WDC) Wozniacki (IST) Cibulkova (ACA) Lisicki (HK) Makarova (PAT) Nara (RIO) Svitolina (BAK)

AO 95 97 98 99 00 01 02 04 08 12 13 FO 00 01 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 12 14 WC 97 99 00 01 04 05 07 08 11 14 US 97 98 00 01 03 04 06 07
Queen Vika is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 07:10 AM   #3784
country flag NewTFDavai

NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Vika View Post

Her obnoxious fans from the 2013 AO final will surely not be missed.

Last edited by NewTFDavai : Sep 21st, 2014 at 07:49 AM.
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 08:06 AM   #3785
country flag wolf79

wolf79 is a splendid one to behold wolf79 is a splendid one to behold wolf79 is a splendid one to behold wolf79 is a splendid one to behold wolf79 is a splendid one to behold wolf79 is a splendid one to behold wolf79 is a splendid one to behold wolf79 is a splendid one to behold wolf79 is a splendid one to behold wolf79 is a splendid one to behold wolf79 is a splendid one to behold

honestly: i liked her. she was a good competitor and never seemed to cause much fuss on court. and besides: her interviews have always been hilarious...

dastarded by Darth Vika the Sith Princess of Unholy Fuckery

wolf79 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 08:50 AM   #3786
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

I liked her, strong and friendly personality. I started to like her game more in the last few years once Rodriguez moved her away from trying to hit the lines every shot.

The WTA will have to hope that women's tennis has taken enough hold in china to still bring crowds to the events and inspire the development of genuine quality young players.
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 11:29 AM   #3787
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

I liked her personality a lot too, I remember her speech after she won Birmingham 2010 against Maria, it was hilarious. Tennis wise, well I personally thought she dragged down the level of matches a lot because she was so hit and miss even when she didn't go for the biggest of shots. Her tennis was kind of unnecessarily volatile, if that makes sense. I really didn't like watching her play Vika. But all the best to Na for the future!
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 05:02 PM   #3788
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
I liked her personality a lot too, I remember her speech after she won Birmingham 2010 against Maria, it was hilarious. Tennis wise, well I personally thought she dragged down the level of matches a lot because she was so hit and miss even when she didn't go for the biggest of shots. Her tennis was kind of unnecessarily volatile, if that makes sense. I really didn't like watching her play Vika. But all the best to Na for the future!

Yeah I found her incredibly boring to watch. It was slam-bang where she'd either make deranged errors or hit great shots, but not even in a very flashy way.

She's nice though and funny in interviews. Kind of like P3tra you can't really dislike her, but I would have a hard time being a fan of someone like that.

iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2014, 12:27 PM   #3789
country flag NewTFDavai

Hmm, I thought they can't use twitter in China? Our girl is very chatty today.
https://twitter.com/vika7/with_replies

Oh, I see this Thanasi is another Aussie tennis player, 18 years old https://twitter.com/TKokkinakis/stat...175360/photo/1
Maybe they are after more followers on twitter?
(I see a connection with Vika https://www.facebook.com/34282356581...type=1&theater)

In other news, Nick shares the same problem with some of Vikalanders @NickKyrgios "I love bad ..... Thats my ..... Problem."

Last edited by NewTFDavai : Sep 20th, 2014 at 02:56 PM.
Old Sep 20th, 2014, 05:09 PM   #3790
country flag aknox

aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future

Some hotels in China permit western social media for their guests. And Vika is guest
Originally Posted by ivanxie View Post
Moonball her to death!

Pojd! Ajde! Allez up your...! Vamos?!.......
aknox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote