SI: BEST EVER: Serena Gaining On Federer In Debate - Page 106 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 9th, 2013, 05:11 AM   #1576
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SI: BEST EVER: Serena Gaining On Federer In Debate

why would I be angry at Serena Williams? She's never done or said anything to me I've never seen her in person..
OMG you guys sure are a hoot!
Dominic is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2013, 05:17 AM   #1577
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
why would I be angry at Serena Williams? She's never done or said anything to me I've never seen her in person..
Well she did get you banned on here once because you called her a name.

And you can't say anything that bad about her because you know you're muted.

And she beats your favourites all the time in tennis.
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 05:21 AM   #1578
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam L View Post
Well she did get you banned on here once because you called her a name.

And you can't say anything that bad about her because you know you're muted.

And she beats your favourites all the time in tennis.
You are litterally insane

Serena didn't get me banned, Serena doesn't even know I exist, I got myself banned by not respecting a rule on this forum.

That has nothing to do with Serena, I could be wrong but I don't think she establishes the rules of tennisforum lol.

It is her job to win tennis matches, why on earth would I be angry at her for doing what she is supposed to do?!
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 05:23 AM   #1579
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are litterally insane

Serena didn't get me banned, Serena doesn't even know I exist, I got myself banned by not respecting a rule on this forum.

That has nothing to do with Serena, I could be wrong but I don't think she establishes the rules of tennisforum lol.

It is her job to win tennis matches, why on earth would I be angry at her for doing what she is supposed to do?!
Nice try but you just called her a "classless idiot" a few hours ago.
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 05:27 AM   #1580
country flag RadWANDska

RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future

Quote:
Anger comes out in various ways.

I think you are angry at life. Something obviously has happened in your life to make you feel like this against someone you don't know and the easiest thing to do is take out anger on a stranger. Just by reading what you post, how you post it and what is said, any normal personal can tell that you are full of anger and resentment. For a start she beats your favourite tennis player and I'm sure it doesn't help that some of her fans rub it in your face, which makes you even more angrier.

That's just for starters, but it's obviously not the reason WHY you are angry; you just let it out on a stranger especially when that stranger embarrasses someone you admire

You also think you are right all the time and if someone tries to debate anything with you and they don't agree with you, you insult them - which shows immaturity and anger. You cannot just say what you want to say and leave it at that, you have to keep on and on and on to prove that you are right and know everything. That shows anger right there.

Anyway, the reason why I wrote the above was because you asked "why would I be angry at Serena"? Therefore you wanted an answer, otherwise you wouldn't have asked the question
RadWANDska is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 05:52 AM   #1581
serty

serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future

This thread is so good after a good night's sleep.
(Hope Mods don't intervene. )

No TWAT can do it like the unbeatable muscle-massed forum GOAT 'Peak Dominic'.
'It's not a fair competition.'
serty is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 05:53 AM   #1582
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

██████████████████ʘ
Ashe. Gibson. Williams. Williams.
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 06:11 AM   #1583
country flag Dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLX View Post
Anger comes out in various ways.

I think you are angry at life. Something obviously has happened in your life to make you feel like this against someone you don't know and the easiest thing to do is take out anger on a stranger. Just by reading what you post, how you post it and what is said, any normal personal can tell that you are full of anger and resentment. For a start she beats your favourite tennis player and I'm sure it doesn't help that some of her fans rub it in your face, which makes you even more angrier.

That's just for starters, but it's obviously not the reason WHY you are angry; you just let it out on a stranger especially when that stranger embarrasses someone you admire

You also think you are right all the time and if someone tries to debate anything with you and they don't agree with you, you insult them - which shows immaturity and anger. You cannot just say what you want to say and leave it at that, you have to keep on and on and on to prove that you are right and know everything. That shows anger right there.

Anyway, the reason why I wrote the above was because you asked "why would I be angry at Serena"? Therefore you wanted an answer, otherwise you wouldn't have asked the question
Blah blah blah, do you dislike any tennis players? Are you angry at them?

If someone goes against proven scientific fact, no I'm not going to tell they they might be right I'm sorry
Closed Thread