Tennis Forum banner

My tennis wallpapers & avatars

55K views 273 replies 111 participants last post by  Patrick S 
#1 ·
Here´s some tennis wallpapers and avatars i´ve made lately. I have posted some of these in the players forums but i thought i would put them all in one thread just in case someone might like them.

Wallpapers

Anastasia Myskina

Anna Chakvetadze

Daniela Hantuchova

Elena Vesnina

Jelena Jankovic

Maria Kirilenko

Anna Chakvetadze

Jelena Jankovic

Maria Kirilenko

See less See more
#54 ·
Really well done, brilliant :worship:

Any Ana or Daniela ones possibly? :angel:

#75 ·
I hate to be an annoying requester, but if you fulfil my request I will never bug you again :lol: I have your Dementieva background right now, but I'd be just ecstatic if I had an Ai one. I've tried making some before but... eh, mine are just pictures pasted together and it looks rather mediocre :lol:
All that to say that I'd be really greatful if you made something with Sugi :worship: That is, if you have time, I know that wallpapers take a long time to make. :)

#76 ·
An Ai Sugiyama wallpaper.

For those that ask for wallpapers of various players i can say that i will probably make one of Tatiana Golovin next. After that i don´t know, i try to make stuff of as many different players as possible but some of the wallpapers take quite a long time to make so it might take some time before i get to your favourites.

#82 ·
It's better than what I thought it'd be, thank you so much :worship: :hearts:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.