Tennis Forum banner

Ana Ivanovic ends glorious 2014 ranked WTA No.5 !

155K views 3K replies 63 participants last post by  Dan 
#1 · (Edited)
Well guys I guess it is time for new thread, since the USO hard court season for 2014, is over. :)

There were bright moments like beating Sharapova in Cincinnati semifinals after saving multiple match points, but it ended as disappointment with Ana going too soon from US open, falling to Karolina Pliskova in R2.

Now we move to east as Ana goes to Asia to try to secure her spot at YEC Singapore.

Her schedule is:

Tokyo P470
Wuhan P5
Beijing PM
Linz Int
Moscow P470
YEC Singapore

I hope that at the end of this thread in October/November, we will be celebrating Ana's successfull season. She has to give 500% from now on! It's a final countdown! :wavey:

#128 ·
Re: Final countdown: Ana fights for YEC in Asia and Europe!

:wavey:

#130 ·

Timezones should be good to watch matches too :cheer:.

#132 ·

Hey, I miss most of the year due to shitty timezones :ras:. You just had the whole US Open in your primetime :lol:.

Goodnight :).

#136 ·

She is there eating rice cakes
Ana Ivanovic ‏@AnaIvanovic 2m
Hello Tokyo!!!! Nice to be back to Japan. I'm already on my second mochi ???

I love Japan. :hearts:

Some of the replies to this very own tweet already mention Bastian. :spit:

Great to hear she arrived already and safe.

Come on girl, time to finally avenge that 2007 final loss and lift the trophy this time.

She hasn't even made the quarters in Tokyo since that final showing 7 years ago. Basically saying she didn't like the fact they switch from indoor carpet to outdoor hard. :spit:

#162 ·

Bastian is a fighter he can be supportive to her tennis career. She is not choosing just the hot guy as she used to

#163 ·

Missed her matches 2 and half weeks !! it is like the offseason

#172 ·

Am I the only who is actually happy with Ana being with Bastian? :lol:
I am happy with whatever that makes Ana happy. So if it Bastian, it means YES. :)

I'm ok with Ana dating Bastian, women, Jelena Jankovic, Trump, Montgomery Burns from Simpsons...

Ana's smile and happiness are priority. I believe she will play good as well, if she is happy with her love life. ;)

#180 ·

:angel:
It is 8:30 in Tokyo, Ana will be getting ready for the tournament soon
Don't forget praying for her :angel:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.