Madagascar Tennis - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 07:28 AM   #346
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Madagascar Tennis

10k Les Contamines-Montjoie:

R1: Andriamarosoa def. (8)Touly 63 63
R2: Andriamarosoa vs. Stephenson

congrats for the upset. now gl in R2 and keep winning!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 07:30 AM   #347

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

nante won another french tournament, seems she's in good form right now. hope she can win some more tournaments now to save some money. go nante, keep it up!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 07:40 PM   #348
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Les Contamines-Montjoie:
Quote:
Originally Posted by @fran_stephenson
Good to play outdoors today but not so good my oppo & roomie had to retire after a fall! Hope she's ok #hateinjuries #nursefitzyneeded
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 11:53 AM   #349

hope it's not too serious.

Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 07:13 PM   #350

Nante won two national tournaments, finally beating a higher ranked player (she was so happy about that) and is playing in another final tomorrow. Seems she's finally playing better and more solid.
But she's again having some trouble to extend her visa. If it works out, she wants to stay in france and work as a coach, but if she doesn't get another visa, she has to go back to madagascar
Cross my fingers for her that everything works out the way she wants it to!

Old Aug 24th, 2014, 11:03 AM   #351

She beat Patrycja Sanduska, former top 350 wta player, no. 22 in the french national rankings and big favourite, 61 67 75 in the final.
Hope she wins her final today, too. It starts in 10 minutes.

Last edited by coetzergambill : Aug 24th, 2014 at 11:17 AM.
Old Aug 24th, 2014, 01:33 PM   #352

she won the final today 36 63 63 in the final, she beat former wolrd no. 311 Stphanie Vongsouthi. it's a shame she has those money troubles. at her current form, she should consider playing on the itf tour again.

Last edited by coetzergambill : Aug 25th, 2014 at 10:35 AM.