Your tennis results?! - Page 143 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 15th, 2014, 11:05 AM   #2131
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

^ That sounds great! Well done.

Doubles can go anyway tbh, my volleying skills are pretty useless when I play it...

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 15th, 2014, 11:26 AM   #2132
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Ollie .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2014, 08:43 PM   #2133
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot to say I hit a perfect lob . I didn't see the ball behind the guy as it landed. I just saw his reaction .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2014, 05:08 PM   #2134
country flag mirzalover

mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute

Played friday at 6pm and won 7-5 7-6. It was like 40 degrees outside but it was the quarters of our league championship tournament. Then played again Saturday morning at 9am in the semis and won 7-6 6-2 against a guy who I swear played just like Monica Niculescu...junk balls everywhere, slice and the weirdest right handed serve motion I have ever seen in my life. He literally would toss the ball way out in front of him, to the left and hit the ball lower than the height of his head.

Then I had to play the number one guy in our league an hour later and I was dead tired and lost 6-1 6-4. Felt like I was playing against a a brick wall...he didnt hit with any pace on the ball which I HATE. Basically imagine Mary Pierce on a bad day except for the 4 games that I won and thats exactly how I played.
mirzalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2014, 11:35 PM   #2135
country flag .Andrew.

.Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Andrew. View Post
Same opponent, won 3-6, 6-3, 7-5 (saved a MP at 5-4 ) I've been working on trying to commit to the 2nd serve as much as possible, so validating to have saved the match off a good 2nd serve.

My opp. is one of the best players I know that I have the opportunity to play with. Precise off the ground esp. his BH. Perfect stroke. And he can up the tempo in the pt out of nowhere. Only thing that bothers me is that after a set he lost, always tends to find some sort of excuse. All I hear is "WAH WAH WAH" Then again, I would be salty after losing a set where I had a SP/MP
6-1, 6-1, 6-1 today against ^ First game I was down 15-30 and I was kind of expecting another tough match, but hit 3 aces in a row to hold and kind of got some confidence from there. He is such a good player, but sometimes footwork is lacking on his pt; first two sets wasn't his best, but I came in wanting to commit myself and I did. Could've maybe had a bagel in the first set, was up 0-30 on his serve at 3-0, but he won 4 pts in a row with 3 winners to hold. That is more what I expect from him

3rd set despite the score was really good stuff. First 5 games were really tight and he had a big chance to get it back on serve at 3-1 0-40, but I somehow held and he withered a bit in the last 2 games. Really proud of the way I played today, never was broken, hit 8 aces (which does not happen often for me ) to only 3 or 4 DFs. He is one of those players that not only knows some of my weak points, but can also exploit them a bit because he is so sound, but today was moving incredibly and more impt. footwork was good, mixed it up and mostly had him under pressure.

I didn't expect to play so well after yesterday I hit with one of the best guys I know. I played fine except when I was on the side hitting against the wind, footwork was poor and hitting everything so short He told me later that he was surprised I was mistiming the ball and not with as much depth that he expects from me that in turn it was also messing him up. I actually believe him. So I'm happy I was able to play a bit better today, but then again they both have different styles (and the guy I just hit with is better) and the conditions were also not as windy today
OWTT: New Haven S2, Rome S4, Strasbourg S4, New Haven S5, Dubai S6, Roland Garros S7, Stanford S7, Montreal S7, Tashkent S7, Monterrey S8, Stuttgart S8, Roland Garros S8, Australian Open S9
.Andrew. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2014, 12:05 AM   #2136
country flag .Andrew.

.Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute

6-1 Didn't play more than one set because my opponent didn't like the conditions Today on the East Coast, temps hit 70+ which is amazing about a week before December, but it was pretty windy.
OWTT: New Haven S2, Rome S4, Strasbourg S4, New Haven S5, Dubai S6, Roland Garros S7, Stanford S7, Montreal S7, Tashkent S7, Monterrey S8, Stuttgart S8, Roland Garros S8, Australian Open S9
Old Nov 25th, 2014, 04:15 PM   #2137
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pissed off cause I lost in the semis of our Fall doubles leagues last night. I'm especially angry cause one of our opponents went totally Rodionova on us and got to our (especially my) head.

We played a great set to win 6-2, and I was especially on last night. With my partner serving at 1-1 in the second, that guy started hitting second serves return at like 300 km/h right in my face. Literally, my face. He did it for three returns in a row, and a poach shot. And he was super nasty about it.

It really threw me off and got me annoyed, we went down 1-4, managed to get back to 4-4, 40-30 on my serve. I then had an easy-ish forehand to get the game, missed it 2 inches long, lost the game, the set 6-4 and the supertiebreak 10-4.

I'm pretty emotional out there, always have been, and I get angry at myself and fiesty. But I'd never act like he did, which is pure intimidation.

Old Nov 27th, 2014, 02:39 AM   #2138
country flag .Andrew.

Played against Daniela-Is-Mine today Won 6-1, 6-2, 6-1, and was leading 4-2 then we got kicked off the court

Both feel we could've worked on some things, usually I have some idea on what DIM could've done better, but I was really focused today but I do feel we both played a good match. We hit some good balls and played some nice points I would only say first serve percentage was not so good, but happy with the way I stay committed to the 2nd serve. Ideally wouldn't like to have been broken so much, but that's ok and DIM played some good points on ROS and did a good job returning and not giving me as many free points as I would've liked.

Off the ground, I was really happy. Footwork at times was fantastic. Only small problem was that as the match went on, kept shifting the weight backwards at times especially when he would get a ball deeper with some spin and I needed a little bit more height on the ball in those cases, but overall was extremely happy. Getting all the basics perfect over the course of a match is not so easy, actually I think I make the same mistakes with the serve and these higher balls over and over again today. I know what I need to change but sometimes not easy fully executing though
Old Nov 27th, 2014, 11:25 PM   #2139
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

4-6 7-5 13-11 Saved 2 MPs

Maria Sharapova
Vania King|Zarina Diyas
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:58 AM   #2140
country flag ivanxie

ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold

Got double bagelled for the first time ever
I couldn't even get my first serve in...
ivanxie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote