PAW (Pick - a - winner) # 117 - BUDAPEST 2004 - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2004, 05:06 PM   #196
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
waitn gofr final league-table
but i think i finished as #5
matthias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2004, 05:28 PM   #197
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias
waitn gofr final league-table
but i think i finished as #5

OMG; how many typos.

Congrats matthias to your 5th place.

Paellapan 1st, marco 2nd and alwayshingis and me tied 3rd. Great tornie.

I hope u were happy with my work as the LT Manager.

See u in Berlin or Strassbourg, where I will be the manager the next time.

Cheers crazillo (Final LT posted)
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2004, 07:34 PM   #198
country flag MagicMilan

MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo
I guess they were too late.
They were not too late
I picked them day before they were played
I want my points
Old May 2nd, 2004, 08:23 PM   #199
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
I know now why!!!! Because u were the one if I remember correctly who picked without having commited, right? U first needed the WC to make your picks valid. U didnt have the WC the day they played so the picks were invalid.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
Old May 2nd, 2004, 08:43 PM   #200
country flag MagicMilan

MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future
I first asked for a wild card and then played my matches. You can check in the order of the posts. Because of that I didn't play neither of the first round matches
Old May 2nd, 2004, 09:00 PM   #201
country flag crazillo

OK, I gave u the points. U are 5th now. Jankovic 7 points, Mandula 5 points = 12 points more = 76 completely. vakulenko was wrong. U are 5th now. From now on, there is no more change possible.

Old May 3rd, 2004, 01:16 AM   #202
country flag MagicMilan

Thanks crazillo
Believe me, I was right
Old May 3rd, 2004, 03:18 AM   #203
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
Tournament Summary:

A common question that may have to be pondered - What is the best PAW rivalry since the open era – Spikey/Sandg? Nah…, Wojtek/Ajayares… sure but…., what about if you think more deeply of what makes a rivalry – think Marcobarella/Paellapan…. . These two are your typical jungle warriors who will leave all their emotions out on court. The Budapest Final was the grudge match of the year, with personal reasons separating the two, it was a conflict not to miss, the greatest match up ever? No, but surely one of the most fierce and competitively fought. The Albanian who defeated the Portuguese father of two in Sopot, did the same in Budapest, although there appeared to be some sarcasm at the end of the match and during the trophy presentation, with both players exchanging ’s.

Paellapan claims his 3rd title, joining an elusive group, marcobarella meanwhile made his 6th PAW final, impressive for a player who only debuted just 12 odd months ago. The German renaissance continued, Fed Cup hangovers played dividends, crazillo (3rd) and Matthias (6th) both will go into the Berlin Open next week with high spirits. Playing in his 2nd tournament, alwayshingis is another name to watch out for, Great Britain’s best performer in the Fed Cup finished tied for equal 3rd. Another notable performer was MagicMilan (5th).

Last edited by SpikeyAidanm : May 3rd, 2004 at 09:29 AM.
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2004, 07:23 AM   #204
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute
Great summary that is. Congrats to Paellapan on winning the title.
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2004, 09:21 AM   #205
country flag paellapan

paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light
Thx James

Indeed, very funny stuff

only one small little mistake : I beat him before in Sopot, not Helsinki (there I ended almost last)

SOPOT PAW-winner

Filderstadt PAW-winner

Budapest PAW-winner
paellapan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2004, 09:29 AM   #206
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
Edited
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2004, 09:54 AM   #207
country flag paellapan

paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light
"I want to dedicate this victory to my Hungarian Coachettes, who did a great errr... job. I want to thank crazillo for being an excellent LT-manager in this tourney and the sponsors who made it possible bla bla bla... Congratulations to Crazillo again for his third place, to Alwayshingis for his 4th and MagicMillan for his 5th... "

*Didn't forget anyone ? So hand me over that trophy and that cheque then !*

SOPOT PAW-winner

Filderstadt PAW-winner

Budapest PAW-winner
paellapan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2004, 11:09 AM   #208
country flag bgbgbg

bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future
congrats to paellapan for winning title, to crazillo for his new SF + excellent work and thanks to all of you for the funny end of the tournament (Spikey, paellapan & marcobarella)
bgbgbg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2004, 12:51 PM   #209
country flag crazillo

Thx all! It was a great one really! We had fun in the night (paellapan and me are close friends now - we can discuss very well about girls )..