Katie Swan - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 26th, 2014, 06:33 PM   #76
country flag nimble kitty

nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Katie Swan

Just remembered that ABZ won a 10K on hard court a few months back beating Katy Dunne (easily) and Katie Boulter (in 3) so I think Katie's chances have just slimmed in my mind.

Last edited by nimble kitty : Aug 26th, 2014 at 06:46 PM.
nimble kitty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2014, 07:39 PM   #77
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

It's not uncommon for a player with success on the professional tour to struggle once they go back to juniors. At least that's what I'm banking on.

*hingis_forever* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 12:25 AM   #78

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Hopefully Katie is inspired by her good friend CiCi Bellis' win today.

Old Aug 27th, 2014, 07:16 PM   #79

Katie won 63 67 62! What a great win! I know I was confident before the match, but in reality, I wasn't expecting this. Keep going Katie!

Old Aug 27th, 2014, 07:22 PM   #80

nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light

OMG Brill win WOW! Her score was taking ages to come up so I thought it might have gone to 3 but I certainly didn't expect it to go Katie's way. Hope she can back this up.
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 08:35 PM   #81
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *hingis_forever* View Post
Katie won 63 67 62! What a great win! I know I was confident before the match, but in reality, I wasn't expecting this. Keep going Katie!
I trusted you implicitly.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 08:41 PM   #82
country flag Embittered

Ferro v. Robillard-Millette is the feature match, so most of us won't find out who the cuckoo in the top half is before tomorrow morning. (Though I expect it'll be Ferro.)
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 08:31 PM   #83

Judging by a tweet from this man https://twitter.com/PaulRivardTVA who seems to be there live, Katie has taken the first set 7-6(7).

P.S Hope Google Translate is on top form otherwise it could be the other way round.
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 09:03 PM   #84
country flag Embittered

Shaw won in straight sets.
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 10:27 PM   #85

Well done Katie. This was perhaps her "easiest" opponent, at least on paper, so Katie did well to get the job done. She's really impressed me this year. Maybe our best 15 year old since Laura (or Eleanor)?

Old Yesterday, 07:01 AM   #86
country flag Embittered

This presumably earned Katie special exemption into the USO girls.
Old Yesterday, 04:09 PM   #87

A few shots of Katie's match yesterday versus the Canadian. http://tvasports.ca/tennis/la-fin-po...lette-28082014 The BH looked like it was firing.
Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM   #88

Into the final with a 46 62 63 win over good friend and fellow Brit, Gabriella Taylor. Another grade 1 final on North American hard courts. Tough proposition in the final though against the second seed from Romania.

Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM   #89

Another nice win although I can't see her beating Ruse having seen her play earlier she really on game and strong. Although, I was wrong about ABZ so hopefully she proves me wrong again regardless she's had an excellent week.
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM   #90
country flag Thetraveller3

Thetraveller3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Easier than her last grade one final opponent though....
Thetraveller3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote