Disappeared players. - Page 111 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2014, 11:38 PM   #1651
country flag Elisse

Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Disappeared players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *O.R* View Post
She's had too many injuries and surgeries in her career.
Yep, it seems really unfair that she has been so unlucky with injuries

This doesnt sound like anything too serious though, I think arthroscopic is done with keyhole surgery and it's mainly to clean up the joint...she was out of hospital very fast and has been visiting a lot of places in her hometown since, so I think she is recovering well!!
Facebook: Support Uzbekistan Tennis Team in 2014
Twitter: http://twitter.com/elissetennis <--- Live Tweeting from...hmmmm
- I went to Tashkent Open...yesss TASHKENT!!!! -
Davai-Akgul (3)Amanmuradova/Daniilidou (UZB/GRE) #MyDreamTeam
Elisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 7th, 2014, 12:06 AM   #1652
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisse View Post
Yep, it seems really unfair that she has been so unlucky with injuries

This doesnt sound like anything too serious though, I think arthroscopic is done with keyhole surgery and it's mainly to clean up the joint...she was out of hospital very fast and has been visiting a lot of places in her hometown since, so I think she is recovering well!!
That's great!

It would be lovely to see her make one last push to get back up to the top 100...always loved her elegant game.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2014, 12:07 AM   #1653
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

I had that surgery and was back to work in a couple weeks and on the court a month after that!
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2014, 12:22 AM   #1654
country flag toddsw33ney

toddsw33ney is just really nice toddsw33ney is just really nice toddsw33ney is just really nice toddsw33ney is just really nice toddsw33ney is just really nice toddsw33ney is just really nice toddsw33ney is just really nice toddsw33ney is just really nice toddsw33ney is just really nice toddsw33ney is just really nice toddsw33ney is just really nice

has melzer nee benesova just given up or what?
toddsw33ney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2014, 01:41 AM   #1655
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddsw33ney View Post
seems weird to use money on flights to fly to canada
She's made 12 million in prize money alone, she isn't exactly struggling for cash.

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2014, 07:54 PM   #1656
country flag toddsw33ney

toddsw33ney is just really nice toddsw33ney is just really nice toddsw33ney is just really nice toddsw33ney is just really nice toddsw33ney is just really nice toddsw33ney is just really nice toddsw33ney is just really nice toddsw33ney is just really nice toddsw33ney is just really nice toddsw33ney is just really nice toddsw33ney is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeh37 View Post
She's made 12 million in prize money alone, she isn't exactly struggling for cash.
she's made 12million.... but after paying hitting partners, coaches, flights, taxes, trainers and the cost of general living her bank account won't be having 12 million in it. i mean does she even have a clothing sponsor ??
Old Aug 7th, 2014, 10:09 PM   #1657
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddsw33ney View Post
she's made 12million.... but after paying hitting partners, coaches, flights, taxes, trainers and the cost of general living her bank account won't be having 12 million in it. i mean does she even have a clothing sponsor ??
You hit this right on the nose. Many people do not realize these gross numbers go down many tubes before the player sees it. There are also agents that have to be paid by many of the top players, plus often starting out their expenses are paid by sponsors( who can afford at 18 to pay $100-150,000 a year in expenses to do the tour?) who get sometimes up to 40% of the winnings back to them.
BillFromRichmond is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2014, 10:40 PM   #1658
country flag toddsw33ney

so the flight to montreal was a waste of money she should just stay in miami where she lives and get practising there before she books any random flights, nadia should be booking flights to cities where she is playing
Old Aug 7th, 2014, 10:41 PM   #1659
country flag toddsw33ney

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFromRichmond View Post
You hit this right on the nose. Many people do not realize these gross numbers go down many tubes before the player sees it. There are also agents that have to be paid by many of the top players, plus often starting out their expenses are paid by sponsors( who can afford at 18 to pay $100-150,000 a year in expenses to do the tour?) who get sometimes up to 40% of the winnings back to them.
iv always wondered what salary sacha is on serenas hitting partner he's been around a while.... or david witt to venus williams

anyway back to topic when is bondarekno back?
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 07:33 PM   #1660
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

where's Alexa Glatch been?

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 08:31 PM   #1661
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juki View Post
Klaudia Boczova has entered a 10K in Denmark next week. Hasn't played since 2011, but still only just 23. It seems she has been playing Danish national tournaments, so it might be more of a one off than a comeback.
Boczova did go to San Jose State University and was Western Athletic Conference Player of the Year in 2013. Missed last season but will join the Texas A&M for the upcoming season.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 08:56 PM   #1662
country flag Rebell

Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of

Frederica Piedade? Maria Joćo Koehler?
Rebell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 08:58 PM   #1663
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebell View Post
Frederica Piedade? Maria Joćo Koehler?
Koehler is playing 10k in Egypt.

Piedade
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 09:16 PM   #1664
country flag Rebell

Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of

Thanks
Rebell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote