Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

240K views 5K replies 106 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Time for a new volume!

#3,107 · (Edited)
I'm saying, "I'm thankful for your never ending fight, playing every point like it's match point. You're my greatest inspiration."

I might print out some more photos of random maria trophies (all her slams of course) and maybe a handshake between her and Vika from YEC or Stuttgart to gain brownie points :lol: and stick the on my wall

EDIT: OH and my funny one just as a message is, I'm thankful for your swinging volleys, but please hit to the open court ;)

#3,119 ·
Hey! If you mean someone "wearing" glasses(I don't even know if it's used for glasses in english :lol:):
"Porta gli occhiali"

or "Ha gli occhiali" is actually "has".

#3,132 ·
damn Apple always being clever! :lol:
I've been wanting a good mechanical keyboard for years but if you want it with an ITA layout it costs more :p

#3,143 ·
Yeah I'm with you on that one, I always attract juvie's for some reason :tears: That and my friends Mum's, I don't even know :sobbing:

Plus I'd have to at some point hang out with all her friends and stuff and I hate juvies too :lol:

#3,152 ·
Well, it seems that your parents are more eager to have you date this 15 year old than you are which should make your descision that much easier since you haven't any great emotional investment. I'm not a great believer in one rule applying to all since every situation is different, but your situation seems pretty easy to me. It would be harder if you really, really loved this person and couldn't stand the thought of being without him/her.

#3,151 ·
I still can't believe that some Russian popular web sites believed in that April fool about Maria and Grigor having romantic coastal holiday in Bulgaria :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.