Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

305K views 5K replies 156 participants last post by  James 
#1 ·
Time for a new volume!

#248 ·
Officially banning myself from GM (unless Maria beats Serena :oh:). Once all Masha fans stop posting there Serena's fanbase will probably just implode and turn on each other without having us to tear apart

#254 ·
I used to be able to when it was a fair fight.

It's completely unfair now though, there is no parity on GM,

They get the full run. Bashing and hating all over the place whilst all the Mashabators get banned and all comments deleted.

It's double standards. I really hate injustice.
They're dragging us, and it's all thanks to biased moderation. They're too dumb and arrogant to see the reality.

As others say, it's like banging your head against a brick wall.

You can't reason with them, and when you raise a valid point it gets deleted.

Meanwhile they are bashing Maria constantly, and posting the most vile comments.

The sad thing is, they go on and on about haters and racists and they can't see that it's they who fit these phrases.

Their victim mentality has blinded them to the fact they are the bullies.

Anyway, done with GM for now :)

Reactions: Vartan
#255 · (Edited)
It's just sad how after all her accomplishments and hard work, Serena will never get the respect she deserves. This whole controversy she created just shows why that is.

& If you expected Maria to stay quiet during all this shit talking about her (doesn't matter if Serena was talking directly about her or not she was still mentioned at least 5 times in the article that was suppose to be about Serena), you're ridiculous.

Maria ain't a weak bitch who let's anything happen.

#272 ·
Thank god they ban him. What kind of fucked up person would even type and say that? :tape:

But don't worry. I got you boo. Him and JeresyWilliams or JackieWilliams or whatever that MTA subway bathroom cleaner is :wavey:

#279 ·
IDK I think the stan wars on here are fine, so long as the trolling is kept relatively cute, nothing racist or wishing players raped etc...

But to go out of your way to do that...invade someone's privacy like that over some online drama about tennis...:tape:

That's just all sorts of mess.

#289 ·
I totally agree but as many have said. There are more of them then there are of us and no matter how logical your argument they gang up on you and turn it into a war of nasty personal comments. They will win every time. They rule this forum sadly. The fact that Maria haters who dont even like Serena have now started to post in her forum and side with them to get their support just proves that. I'm quite saddened by what this forum has become. It wasnt like this 5 or 6 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.