Tennis Forum banner

Will Justine see the fear in Kuznetsova's eyes again?

637 views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  cellophane 
#1 ·
I thought the comment on seeing fear in Sveta's eyes was funny!:lol: The reporters brought it up again today. Anyways, I think Justine will see the fear yet again and win RG!

#3 ·
I remember Justine's eyes when she was loosing to Sveta in Dokha. There was fear in it ;) Tommorow Sveta will demolish her and will enjoy that Justine will be frustarted ;)

#4 ·
:haha: That amazing comment, seriously last year even I watching on TV could tell that Sveta was nervous as hell closing out the match :lol:

Reactions: bis2806
#6 ·
I think Svetalana will be relaxed and play her game. Sveta has the game to beat Justine on clay at Roland Garros. Frankly I like Sveta's chances. Her legs are strong.

WIN YOUR FIRST CLAY SLAM SVETA!!! U CAN DO IT!!

#8 ·
bis2806 said:
When she was closing out against Vaidisova, she was nervous too. But too bad Nicole made so many errors.
Ditto

#10 ·
question is, will svetlana see the fear in justine's eyes as her third french open title slips away from her? hehehe:)

#12 ·
anlavalle said:
Sveta Is Gonna See The Fear Of Justin Of Loosing Another Gs Final
Oh really? :haha: :haha: WRONG! :nerner: :ras:

#13 ·
RR-87 said:
I remember Justine's eyes when she was loosing to Sveta in Dokha. There was fear in it ;) Tommorow Sveta will demolish her and will enjoy that Justine will be frustarted ;)
So much for your prediction! :haha: :haha: Just shows you know Jack Shytt about tennis doesn't it! :ras:

#14 ·
bis2806 said:
Justine indeed saw the fear in her eyes!!! When Kuzzy was leading 2-0 30-0 in the second set..... and then :tape:
I wouldn't go so far to call that fear actually, although I think it was weird.

Kuznetsova started rather weak, than picked it up and was the better player at the end of the second set. Continued to be in the zone 'til 2-0 30-0 (Henin hadn't actually won one single point in the second set at that point) - than Henin made one single point and - zap - Kuznetsova was back at the level she started the match with. Weird - but I wouldn't call that fear like last year - it wasn't a choke, only a rather weird and sudden change of momentum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.