Tennis Forum banner

The Queen's Palace: Queen Bethanie in 2014!!!

149K views 3K replies 68 participants last post by  Serg. 
#1 · (Edited)
Here's our new thread yall. :D

#1,861 · (Edited)
Re: The Queen's Palace: Queen Bethanie in 2012!!!

Thank god!! I hope so! :lol:

Omg, I just looked, and Queen has almost 500 pts to defend until the end of the French!!! Take away those pts and she drops to around #270!! WTF, damn injuries!!! But then again, she defends nothing until the end of the year. But if she takes off the fall, like always.... urrgghhhh....

#1,862 ·

I hope she'll be able to use protected ranking for a few tournaments and I'm sure the U.S Open series is willing to give her some WC's. Washington DC and Dallas would be tournaments I could see her getting WC's for.

#1,863 ·

I hope she'll be able to use protected ranking for a few tournaments and I'm sure the U.S Open series is willing to give her some WC's. Washington DC and Dallas would be tournaments I could see her getting WC's for.
I think you have to be out for 6 months to qualify for a SR :awww:

I would love her to play DC as it's the closest WTA Tourney to my town :cool:

#1,865 ·

Expected. She was going out to get her hair done the other day and posting pics on twitter. Pics to follow! :D

She said she'd be out for a while so maybe she'll try and make it back for RG or return to the grass season. :shrug:

#1,870 ·

:sobbing:

Lost to Chak, 4-6, 4-6.

I just hope she is healthy, and can play out the rest of the year.

#1,874 ·

No doubles. Looks like we're gonna have to hope she can get really prepared for Rome Qualies.
Yeah, I'm guessing she'll head to Rome early to get some solid practice in :bounce:

I'm not too sad she lost. I'm just glad she's back on tour and seemingly healthy :bounce: The important thing is peaking at the French :angel:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.