2013 - 5/8 - Julia's US Open Series - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 02:06 AM   #376
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all
Re: Julia's US Open Series 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Where's that from? Please post all articles to the articles & interview thread.

So now we know that her wrist still is not fully ok and we now know (for the first time, or did I miss it) what the actual injury was: A tear of the capsule (can't find a proper medical english translation with a quick google search, Kapselriss in German).
You didn't miss it--I think this is the first time she used the technical term to describe her injury. Before it was referred to as "overstressed". I'm fairly certain that a capsular tear (tear of the capsule which surrounds the ligaments) is the medical way of saying "sprain."

Julia told reporters that her wrist wasn't a factor in her defeat against McHale, but Nensel was overheard in New Haven asking if her wrist was bothering her. It could be that the pain comes and goes--such is the nature of the wrist.

It would be nice if she skipped Asia and took care of her wrist and all her other problems!
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 02:09 AM   #377
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Julia and BZS won their doubles against Govortsova/Minella 6-2 3-6 6-1. I wasn't around, so I can't comment, but the scoreline looks decisive (with usual second set nap).
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #378
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Good they could win this one.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #379
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Lost in mixed doubles 7-6 2-6 6-10.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:31 PM   #380
country flag kadiHH

Julia and BZS lost to Hercog/Raymond 7-5 4-6 5-7. An unbelievable third set, they were up 5-1 and crashed in a spectacular fashion! US Open is officially over for Julia.
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:37 PM   #381
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
How do we call the next thread? Asian Desaster?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 08:14 AM   #382
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadiHH View Post
Julia and BZS lost to Hercog/Raymond 7-5 4-6 5-7. An unbelievable third set, they were up 5-1 and crashed in a spectacular fashion! US Open is officially over for Julia.
Probably a good thing that wasn't televised so we can just pretend that it was BZS that had a very bad day.
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 11:25 AM   #383
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

What a way to lose it

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 05:18 PM   #384
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 08:18 PM   #385
country flag KatjaS

She better not even think about hiring her as some sort of coach.